Chapter 14

Never Suspect

Well, just like what Euphiemia said. We're meeting her friend. Yeah like what the fuck?

I took a soda and drank it while waiting for the visitor. "Chill"I heard his voice. Damn.

"I don't need to panic, Jandrick"I said while sipping to my soda. He smirked. "Oh?"he mocked.

"Whatever"

He bit his lip and looked away. Damn. It's really tiring to wait.

"This place is great!"I almost fucking throw up my soda. Shit. I looked at the girl. Familiar.

I pouted. Never mind. It's not my business anyway. Yeah, I hate business. Hihi.

I widen my eyes as I saw Darius. The man that I heard that it's also Euphiemia's friend.

He really looked like someone... Or should I say he looked like Euphiemia but looked fairer.

"Is that the team welcoming you? Wow, general surgeons are so polite. The Neurosurgeons are busted that they didn't even welcomed me"the girl said again

I rolled my eyes. This creepy talky girl. "Tsk..."I said with irritation.

I sighed only while Darius is being welcomed by Euphiemia and Jahrid.

I stared at the three of them. Nah, nothing will happen like what Euphiemia said. They are good friends.

"I want to invite you. . . I mean the whole team for the resort to have bonding all you want. I think I'll be free in the next five days"Darius suggested.

I smiled widely. Oh yeah, a free day. I miss free days.

"So are you all fine with that? I could ask the President to clear a schedule for the next five days and tomorrow after that"he said.

Ooh? So he could just ask, huh?

"So I'm a member in your team huh? Jahrid?"he asked Jahrid while smiling then he nodded.

"I will think which office you will be staying...... Can he stay with you Alisa?"Jahrid asked me that is caused me to widen my eyes.

I'm not sure if I could though. "Sur—"Jandrick stopped me.

"No. Doctor Arcadejas will be staying with me"Jandrick commented.

Uh oh, what if they sensed something? Damn, this man really. I stared and glared at him.

"I see. Jealousy really is something"Darius said. And Jandrick just rolled his fucking eyes. 

"This team is great, though. These two are some lovebirds, eh?"Darius teased. My cheeks heatened and felt it blushed.

"Yeah righ––"

I suddenly grabbed his ear, I'm really frustrated and I don't know. "Stop the nonsense, Jandrick"I said while still glaring at him.

Can't he just shut up? What if they sensed something?

Jandrick groaned. "Fine fine....."he said. I was about to let him go but Euphiemia said it first.

"You can let him go, Alisa"she said. Tsk, it's my pleasure Jandrick turned to me and I rolled my eyes.

"No, don't let me go"he smiled like a person who just saw a star. Fuck! I know what he meant by that! Shit.

I glared more at him. Yes, I was flustered but I can't let them see it. I slapped his forehead.

I heard them chuckled.

Can you two stop? There is a guest here and you'll act like childs!?"Jahrid asked seriously.

Like a robot we both stopped. Darius tapped Jahrid's shoulder. "It's fine dude. I like some romance too. Especially when I saw them live"Darius chuckled.

My eyes narrowed. As if you could say that! I heard Jahrid sighed. "Can we go now? I bet these two love birds has something to talk about and......"Darius turned to Euphiemia.

And he pointed her like a brother who blames it's sister. She raised an eyebrow. "She looks pale, man. She's sick right?"he asked then put his hands in her forehead.

Oh? What a caring one. I saw her widening eyes and also Jahrid's glaring eyes. Then... He looked away. Eh away? I mean he looked away after giving them a death glare?. As if nothing happened.

"You're sick. Who is her doctor in charge?"he asked Jahrid. And he turned to Darius. "I am. Her PTSD striked two days ago and she's working and I bet she still had fever"Jahrid said.

And that's the last thing I've heard then Jandrick pulled my hand and ran.

I marched behind him. Did we just left a visitor behind? Where is his brain!?

"Did you know what you did? We disrespect the visitor,Jandrick!"

"Tsk, did you just said disrespect? Did you respect anyway?"

My eyes narrowed. I don't like what he said. Fuck. Respect? Can't it wait!?

"Then? Do you need to pull me away? We still had a visitor to entertain!"

"Fuck that visitor if you're gonna stare on him forever"

I widen my eyes. What? Stare on him forever? Is that why he is silent all the time when I welcomed Darius?

And he was frustrated?

"What? Jandrick, he's just a newbi–"

"I don't care anymore"he groaned. What is wrong with him? How will I talk with it when he is really fuming angry?

"They might suspect, Jandrick!"

"Then? Will you die? It's not on my plan if they cannot suspect or suspect, I don't care"

I swallowed hard because of his cold voice and it made me freeze. "J-jandrick..."I was about to say something but many thoughts came to my mind.

How dare he rule me? If he can rule me, so? Control my feelings too! This can't be stop with you being like this!

"What is wrong with you!? Why are you like this?"

What I said was like a trigger to his that his eyes is closed. Never. How dare he do this all! Because of my feelings that I can't seem to control, I am breaking.

How dare he if he just continue to be like this! I didn't made rules! He shouldn't and be fair–

"Then why are you like this?"

Now I don't get his point there.