⭐️FiftyFive- Here we go⭐️

Start from the beginning

"Yah, that's just what you want it to be!" Jin accused and Jimin shook his head. "Nope. That's what the lines says." He mumbled and shrugged. Chen nodded, "Oh yeah they sure do! I can see it in my head, I have visions of the future." He laughed.

Jin rolled his eyes. "Whatever, I'm just saying....Shakira been flirting lately....you never know what the future holds." He said in a much like petty face and voice. Jimin sat up and growled loudly, his angry voice echoing in the van.

"Bitch please! She can fight me with her wacka wacka hips." Jimin grumbled. Chen laughed and wrapped his arms around the tiny boy's waist in a much secure like way. The smaller boy relaxed and went limp in his arms.

"He's mine, only mine. She can't have him, cause he'll always be mine." Jimin said aggressively and held onto Chen's arms. The boys all chuckled and got silent as the lights turned off leaving them in the dark. Several phone lights lit up small parts of the van, other wise some members where sleeping.

Chen and Jimin where sitting in the dark, none of the other members could see them, nor where they even paying attention to them. Chen gently nuzzled his nose into Jimin's neck, then began leaving small kisses. "Stay quiet babe." He whispered and Jimin gripped his hand.

They intertwined there hands together to keep the smaller boy quiet.

His lips parted and he closed his eyes while tilting his head, Chen found his sensitive spot and licked it a few times, causing Jimin to take a deep breath to stay quiet. He sucked down on his soft skin, leaving a large purple mark on his neck. Unable to be hidden.

Jimin squeezed Chen's hands as a warning to stop, he was struggling to not moan. Biting his lip he arched his back and buried his face into Chen's bicep to stay quiet.

Chen left heavy kisses along his neck, gently nipping at his skin. His free hand slipped up the smaller boy's shirt, letting his finger tips gently graze over his sides, then played with his nipples.

Jimin gasped lightly while biting his tongue. His toes curled in his shoes as he took quiet deep breaths. Chen smirked against his skin, he could tell how flustered Jimin was, and he was barely even doing anything.

"What's wrong babe?" He whispered into Jimin's ear while kissing and gently biting at his ear. "Y-You k-know what your d-doing t-to me..." Jimin whispered back, a shutter running through him as he felt Chen's free hand grip his erection.

The car stopped, and so did Chen. Jimin let a whine escape his lips which caught the attention of all the members. His cheeks turned red as they all smirked, well all except Hoseok. He looked like he just saw a murderer, "Wait til you get into your apartment please!" He grumbled.

"S-Sorry...I tried h-holding it in...." Jimin mumbled shyly while snuggling closer to Chen's chest. The manager got out of the car and Chen opened the door letting Jimin jump out. Then slowly they all crawled out of the black van.

Then they slowly made there way inside, all tired and thinking of they're plans once they get into there apartments.

Jimin was bouncing around in the elevator excitedly while Chen watched him with a small smile. He loved how his tiny lover would get so excited over such things.

The boys all hugged and said goodnight while walking into there apartments. Chen unlocked the door and allowed Jimin to walk in first. As he shut the door the smaller boy threw himself at him, causing Chen's back to hit the wall.

"Jump baby-boy." He whispered and picked him up, Jimin wrapped his legs around Chen's waist and moaned excitedly. "Fuck me, hard." He whined. "I planned on doing so." Chen chuckled and walked to there bedroom. "Tie me up and spank me daddy." He commanded. Even though Chen didn't like him commanding him, he made a promise and would have to keep it.