─⊹⊱ 𝕒𝕦𝕥𝕙𝕠𝕣'𝕤 𝕟𝕠𝕥𝕖 ⊰⊹─

WHAT THE HECK GUYS.

100K READS? WHAT ARE YOU GUYS DOING??? 

It's been 3 years since I've started this book and I can't believe we've reached 100 000 reads?! You guys make me want to cry... I never expected my book to end up reaching that many reads. I started this book for fun and the huge amount of love I had for these boys, yet look how far we've come.

Thank you to those who've been reading from the very beginning, your support for when I was a beginner fanfiction writer and until now (hopefully I've improved). 

Thank you to those who accidentally found my book through Wattpad algorithms. I hope you've enjoyed your time here and the stories I've written. 

Thank you to the new readers! Every day I see more people giving more love and reading and adding this book into their reading lists. It makes me feel good knowing that people are reading my stories and adding my book into their lists.

Thank you to those voting and commenting!! The number of times I've laughed at your memes, jokes and rants throughout the book is unaccountable. To those who vote for literally every chapter - thank you for your support and spam of notifications. 

And thank you, to Furudate Haruichi and his amazing Haikyuu!! boys because without them, this book would have never happened. 

I hope you guys continue to show love and support for my book and of course, the anime and manga as we are in the final arc of the series. Although it may be a sad time, we've seen how far these boys and girls have come and I couldn't have been happier reading and watching them. 

Thank you so much.

cinnamonelle