12. Tʜᴇ ᴄʟᴀsʜ, ᴄʀᴀᴄᴋs ᴀɴᴅ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴀғᴛᴇʀ

Days passed and with the days, the time, and with the time, they grew closer, and so close, that it envied some. It wasn't too hard for them to inch closer to each other, and close enough, to share all the secrets, the weaknesses.

Kabir was looking around for her, as he reached the college. They hadn't come together to college, today. It was the Day one of their internal exams, and Nisha had planned to study with her friends, the last minute before exams. He descended the stairs, and there she was, perched into a corner, before him on the same staircase, with her head almost penetrating into the book in her trembling hands and she jabbered, in an incomprehensible way, trying to remember the words that she was reading, and which were adamant on not getting into her head, making the panic current into her veins. He let out a slight giggle seeing her losing her head, and walked towards her, and flumped beside her, throwing his arm around her shoulder and looking at what she was trying to do.

"Ghus ja book mein!" He said, slapping on her head.

She glanced at him, sharply, and ignored him, continuing to cram the subject into her head, seeing that only fifteen minutes were left for the exam.

"I am going to fail the exam," She realised and mumbled, pouting.

He let out a chuckle.

"Aur dekh Money heist, exam se pehle!" He taunted her.

"Tu bhi to dekh raha tha mere saath?" She whined.

"Bro, you and I, we are not the same," he said, "I am far more intelligent and smarter than you, and obviously, always a thousand steps ahead of you."

"You call me your friend and backbite me like this," She yelled at him, "And that's why I hate you the most in the world. You can teach me, as well, but, you don't. Itna knowledge apne paas rakh ke kya karega? I challenge you, that by evening, you'll be on your knees and ready to teach me!"

Kabir let out a sarcastic chuckle.

"I don't spoon-feed, and you should ask your friends whom you love to teach you, no, then?" He said, encircling his arm around her neck and pulling her closer, glancing at her friends who were sitting with her, in the same state as she was in, and when Nirvaan walked towards them, Kabir glanced at him, in a mocking manner, and as his eyes fell on a white note slightly sneaking out of his pocket, he said, "Or him? I am sure, he has other ways to pass exams, like those cheats in his pocket. You know your guy-friend always has a better alternative to things."

Nisha looked at Nirvaan and then Kabir, and had sensed that everything was going to be upside-down in a moment or two. She glanced at the two in worry, as Nirvaan put his foot just beside Kabir, and leaned towards him, grabbing his collar and Kabir sniggered, looking right into his eyes.

"Do you know something, Reddy, no matter what you do," Kabir said, taking out the cheat-note out of Nirvaan's pocket and flashing it in front of his eyes, "You won't be able to match me. Tu chahe kuch bhi karle!"

"You know what? I don't give a single fuck about what you think, JOJO!" Nirvaan ended up mocking him, using the last word of his sentence, and this, for sure, had irked Kabir, and the corridor guffawed at the tease.

"Nivy, get away, and Jojo, jaa yahan se, the exam's going to start!" Nisha tried to control the situation, before it could turn into a damage, but the both of them seemed to be utterly unaffected by her words. And, closing into Nirvaan, and looking right into his eyes, Kabir said, "And you know, what? Fuck you," and saying so, he raised his leg and kicked him in his abdomen, making Nirvaan rock on his legs and stumble behind.