10. Bʟᴏssᴏᴍɪɴɢ, ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ʙʏ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ.

"I met him in school," She said and smiled, "We were in the same class, even. He was mean to me, since the beginning, but, he was a nice guy."

"As mean as I am?" Kabir asked.

She giggled, and shook her head, denying.

"No one can compete you, in that matter," she said and he chuckled.

"He was different, you know?" She said, "From the rest of them. He didn't have any friends and I don't know why, but, no one used to talk to him."

"You are talking about your boyfriend, right?" Kabir asked.

She smiled as he asked that.

"Another secret," Nisha said, leaning sideways towards him, to make it look discreet, "He isn't my boyfriend."

He stared at her, taken aback, for a moment.

"You lied to me?" Kabir shrieked in horror.

"I never lied to you," Nisha said, "I just didn't deny your assumptions."

"Then why were you scared, each time I blackmailed you with his name?" He asked, annoyed, "Were you acting?"

"Because, I didn't want to risk my secret, which was bigger than all this and I couldn't afford it leaking to dad," Nisha said.

"Cheekoo, I swear, I will help you tell this to Ramesh uncle," Kabir said, making a serious face, and placed his hand over hers, and Nisha stared at him in confusion, and with a mischievous smile, he added, "Homosexuality isn't illegal in India, anymore. And people are accepting of it, these days, you know? And, I will support you, even if no one else does. Ab apne friend keliye itna to kar hi sakta hun main."

She glared at him, jerking away his hand off hers, and said,"Shut up, Jojo. I am not homosexual," and whined.

He burst into a fits of laughter, but stopping, as he saw her annoyed, he said, "You were telling me your secret. Viraj. Who's he?"

"Promise me that you'll not make fun of it, or me, after I tell you this," Nisha said, and adding, she warned him, "And. You. Will. Not. Tell. This. To. Anyone. Understood? Or I'll kill you in your sleep!"

"I'll decide that later," Kabir said.

"Jojo!" She cried.

"Fine, I won't tell anyone, and I don't make promises, but, promise." Kabir said, exasperatedly.

"Alright," she said and pouted, glaring at him.

She inhaled sharply and faced the ground, staring aimlessly, as she thought of the things that she was about to tell him.

"Are you telling me or should I leave?" He asked, out of his impatience.

She breathed and nodded.

"Viraj," she said and he gave her his undivided attention, and she added, "He isn't my boyfriend, but, -"

"You already said that," He cried, intervening.

"He isn't my boyfriend, but my dance partner, Jojo," Nisha said, "My inspiration, he is."