07. "Iᴛ's Jᴏᴊᴏ, ғᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜ. Nᴏᴛ Kᴀʙɪʀ."

Nisha walked out of her room and descended the stairs, in a hurry, shouting for her father, trying to call him out. Not receiving any reply from Ramesh, she strolled around, trying to find him. Worry was written all over her face. She untidily searched the tables, the folds of the couches, as she tried to find something. Not finding it, anyway, she walked out of the house, continuing to call Ramesh. And finally finding him in the lawn of the house, she breathed, and marched towards him, who with his air-pods plugged into his ears, was doing his morning yoga. Resting her hand over her hip, she tapped her hand on his shoulder and he opened his eyes and turned his head, to look at her. He shook his head, questioningly, and asked, "Kya hua?"

"Did you see my keys somewhere?" She asked.

"Hain?" He asked, not able to hear what she said, amidst the loud noise blazing in his ears.

"Did you see my keys?" She asked, a bit louder.

"Why are speaking so slowly, Cheekoo? Thoda zor se bol," Ramesh said, louder.

Nisha grunted in irritation and pulled the air-pods out of his ears and asked, or rather, almost yelled, "Dad, did you see my keys somewhere?"

"Chilla kyun rahi hai? Thoda dheere bol," Ramesh said, shutting his ears with his palms, as she screamed her words, making her roll her eyes.

"Aapne meri scooty ki keys kahin dekhi hain?" She asked, in a composed, soft, sarcastic tone.

"Haan dekhi hai," Ramesh told her.

"Where are they?" She asked.

"How would I know?" Ramesh asked.

"You only said that you know," Nisha cried.

"Maine bola tha maine dekha hai, maine ye nahi bola ki mujhe pata hai ki tere keys kahan hai," Ramesh said and laughed at his own joke.

"Dad, yaar," Nisha whined, "I am worried here that I am not able to find my keys, here, and you are trying to be humorous. What is this?"

She stomped her foot, annoyed, and Ramesh laughed at this. "Achha, you need your keys na?" Ramesh asked, continuing to laugh and held her by her arm, and she nodded, irritatedly.

"I am trying to find my keys since an hour, but, it's nowhere. Nahi milenge to kaise jaungi college?" She told her father, her concern.

"Arrey, Kabir came here in the morning. He took them, while you were sleeping," Ramesh told Nisha, and she was taken aback.

"He took them?" She asked, in annoyance, knowing what must've made him do that.

"Haan, kyun?" Ramesh said, continuing to do his breathing exercises, while looking at her.

"I won't spare him for this! Chor! How dare he steal my keys? He is dead, today," She cried, and marched away from there, into her house, and quickly grabbing her bag and wearing her shoes. Hanging her bag over her shoulders and tying her hair into a messy bun, she jumped the fence, and stormed into Kabir's house, irritated. And just as soon as she was about to enter the house, Buddy, who was sitting right in the middle of the doorway, growled and barked at her, making her whine.

"Buddy, Shoo, shoo, get aside, now," she told the little pug, but, he growled, angrily, and barked at her.

As she tried to walk into the house, buddy ran into her way, scaring her and making her cry. Kabir, who was just then moving down the stairs, laughed, seeing this and clapping his hands in joy.