04. Tʜᴇ ᴛᴡᴏ ᴍᴀᴛᴜʀᴇ ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ

She blinked her eyes, in a struggle to open them, as her alarm rang, loudly, disturbing her sleep. Her vision was still blurred and as she found the sun-rays irritating her sensitive eyes, she closed them and stretched her hand, trying to find her phone, which had somehow vanished somewhere and still, rung so annoyingly. She cried in her sleep, feeling irritated, and tried harder to find her phone, and at last, as she found it, she realised that it was stuck underneath something so heavy and warm. She was confused and the expression over her face was definitely somewhat between curious and scared, and she snapped open her eyes and turned around, pulling her hand to herself, and looked at him, who was sleeping like a log on the other side of the bed, but under her comforter and his leg thrown around hers. And in a flash, she jumped out of the bed, pushing him away and screamed, and hearing to her screams, he woke up and opening his eyes, he rubbed them, as he looked at her, extremely confused.

"Why the hell are you screaming like an idiot?" He asked and groaned, "And what the hell are you doing in my room, this early in the morning?"

"This is my room, Jojo!" She yelled at him, "You came here, last night. You got drunk here. You made me make the bread-pizza. And you watched netflix at midnight. And why the hell did you not go back to your fucking house, and what were you doing under my comforter?"

He looked at her, narrowing his eyes, as she continuously blabbered, making him all confused, and just as he realised, he sat up on the bed and looked around, and shut his eyes in frustration. He pinched the bridge of his nose and nodded, saying, "Sorry. I just fell asleep, last night."

"Get out, Jojo. Get out, now, before dad finds you here." She said, annoyed, and he nodded, getting out of the bed.

"Can I use your washroom?" He asked.

"Absolutely not." Nisha replied.

"Like I need your permission?" He said, annoyed and walked into her washroom, pushing her aside, leave her gawk at him with her mouth wide open.

And within a minute, he walked out, yawning, and and there was a knock at Nisha's door, getting her scared.

"Go, now, hide somewhere!" She told him.

"Why should I hide?" He asked, annoyed.

"Because I don't want dad to find you here." Nisha said, almost in whispers.

"Like I care!" He said and went to open the door, himself, while Nisha struggled her best, trying to stop him, and when she failed, she hid her face in her palms, scared and embarrassed.

The moment was etched in silence, as the door opened and her father walked in, finding Kabir's presence in the room, curious.

"Aur Kabir beta, padhayi kaisi rahi, tum dono ki?" It was when Ramesh said this, that Nisha opened her eyes and looked at her father, confused, and then at Kabir, suspiciously.

"Padhayi?" She muttered under her breath, horrified.

"It was good, uncle. I am sure, Cheekoo ko wo topic samajh aagaya hoga. Uske waise saare doubts to clear kardiye hain maine, but, agar kuch rah gaya hoga to aaj dinner ke baad kar dunga." Kabir lied to Ramesh's face, shamelessly, while equating his late night drinking to her studies.

"Chalo! I am glad that I won't have to see her crying the day before exam, anymore, since you are here." Ramesh said and giggled, and Kabir nodded, while Nisha giggled, sarcastically.