27. Iᴛ's ᴍʏ ʙᴏʏғʀɪᴇɴᴅ's ʙɪʀᴛʜᴅᴀʏ.

-Aᴠᴏɪᴅ ᴛʏᴘᴏs ᴀɴᴅ ɢʀᴀᴍᴍᴀᴛɪᴄᴀʟ ᴇʀʀᴏʀs-

Vasu and Nani smiled, as she walked into the Rathore house. The house was calm; there were no extra festivities on the name of a birthday. However, Vasu and Nani seemed to be in their own preparation for the day.

She looked around to find if Kabir was anywhere, but probably he was still in his room, sulking, after what had happened last night. Nani, who was peeling the skin of the carrots, looked at her and smiled, going back to what she was doing.

"Wo khottey da puttar abhi nahi utha."

Nani mumbled, and Nisha nodded, pulling a chair for herself beside Nani.

"Aap sab ne use wish kiya raat ko?"

Nisha asked, as she sat down and grabbed a peeled carrot, starting to eat it in a tensed manner, while she waited for the answer. Nani nodded, and she sulked a little more.

"Did you both fight, last night?"

Vasu asked, doubtfully, coming out of the kitchen, and Nisha almost jumped at the question.

"Did he tell you something?"

Nisha asked, worried.

"No. The vibe feels like it."

Vasu asked and chuckled, as Nisha nodded, pouting like a five-year-old.

"Jojo started it, aunty. Moreover, he blocked me, everywhere. I couldn't call him or text him only. Don't mind me, aunty, but Jojo is an idiot."

She whined out and groaned in irritation, looking at her phone.

"Idiot to, puttar, wo hai, khair, par dil usda saaf hai."

Nani said and smiled, while Nisha was least bothered in knowing that, after the way he had behaved with her, last night. He was possessive, he started the fight, he got hurt, he cried; it was all him, but the one getting punished for everything - it was her. It irked her so damn much when he just blocked her everywhere after the argument, like an irritating teenager. She gets it that he is angry, but is this the way to behave with your best-friend? Well, maybe?

"Nani, usne mujhe wish tak karne nahi diya, aur upar se Amayra ko propose kar diya."

She cried and the reply she got was silence, understanding which, she shut her eyes and bit her tongue, knowing she had spoken something she shouldn't have, and now, if she didn't control the mess, Kabir and her, might get into a huge trouble.

Nani and Vasu were gaping at her in shock, putting a pause on what they were doing, after this revelation. It wasn't what they had expected out of him after they had almost guessed that he had something going on in his mind, for Nisha. They very well knew that maybe he liked her, as well, but the bullets were being fired into a completely different direction. For a moment, they could not understand what was going on. He was impulsive, they knew it, but they could only know the extent now, after what Nisha had revealed to them. And before Nisha could handle the matter, the reality had hit them hard.

"Ye khotta bilkul apne pyo pe gaya hai, is maamle mein."

Vasu gave her a complaining look, when Nani said it.

"Cheekoo puttar, main us khotteya nu saaf dil waala kehndi si na? I take my words back."

Nani stated, while Nisha thought of ways to escape.

"Cheekoo, did he really do that, beta?"

Vasu asked, still in shock, after she felt her expectations going in vain.