08. "ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴍᴇ ʜᴏᴍᴇ, Jᴏᴊᴏ."

Nisha walked into the Rathore house the first thing after she had freshened up in the morning. Coming across Vasu, she quickly gave her a hug and wishing her a good morning, she started walking upstairs towards Kabir's room with much uncontainable excitement. He had promised that he would 'Try going for a movie with her' and which, was obviously an assumed 'Yes', for her. And once someone promises her something, there was no way he could not do it. She took every promise seriously and adamantly until it was fulfilled, but, the person that we are talking about, right here, is Kabir, who has no damn fucks to give about the promises he makes, and especially, to Nisha.

She climbed up the stairs, hurriedly, but stopped and turned around, when she heard Vasu call her standing down the staircase.

"Where are you going, Cheekoo?" Vasu asked and smiled, seeing her face glistening in excitement and happiness.

"Aunty, Jojo promised me a movie," Nisha stated, but that statement of hers made Vasu wonder for a moment, if what she heard from her was true.

"Jojo's going for a movie?" Vasu asked, arching her eyebrows, and the confusion was obvious over her face and tone, as she did.

"Yes, Aunty, why?" Nisha asked, curious, looking at Vasu wonder.

"Well, the last time he went for a movie was some two years back with Nir...," she was about to say something, but stopped seeing Nisha look at her in confusion, and however, she continued, saying, "Anyway, It's just that mostly Jojo stays home or plays football with his friends."

"But, he promised me," Nisha cried.

"I'd love it if he fulfils the promises he makes," Vasu said and chuckled a bit, "You can try it if you want to. And in case, if your plans change, then we can go to shopping together."

Nisha nodded and walked towards Kabir's room. As she stood at his door, she heard him laugh at something. Her first idea was to knock over the door, but, then, the curiosity took over, and she placed her hand on the wooden door, pushing it a bit, and sneaking her head in, to look at him. As she put her head into the room and looked around, she found him in the balcony of his room, lying over his bean-bag and his legs rested over another. She slowly and silently tiptoed towards him, and stood behind him, as she closely observed what he was doing. She hovered over him from behind, as she found a few opened envelops in pink and blue and teddy-bear and heart prints, and in his hand, were a bunch of letters written in a cursive font and hearts before and after each sentence of what was written.

And as she was peeping into the letters, Kabir turned around, with a jerk, startled, as he found a shadow fall over the letters, and as soon as he found her there, he yelled at her, pulling the letters out of her sight.

"Jackass!" He yapped at her, "You scared me!"

Nisha rolled her eyes. "Stop watching horror bullshit!"

"I don't watch horror!" He stated.

"You are using my netflix, if you remember, and I can see what you are watching!" She said in a matter-of-fact tone, crossing her arms across her chest.

"You are spying on me? And Stop reminding me again and again, that I am using your freaking netflix subscription. I will pay you half the amount from next month. No need to cry!" He declared, annoyed, "And, kari hui cheezon ko itna hi jataane ka shauk hain, to nahi dena tha na password apna. Kyun diya?"