33. Tʜᴇ ᴅɪʀᴛʏ-ᴛᴀʟᴋ.

- Aᴠᴏɪᴅ ᴛʏᴘᴏ ᴀɴᴅ ɢʀᴀᴍᴍᴀᴛɪᴄᴀʟ ᴇʀʀᴏʀs -

Cᴏɴᴛᴀɪɴs  sʟɪɢʜᴛ ᴍᴀᴛᴜʀᴇ ᴄᴏɴᴛᴇɴᴛ
(ʀᴇᴀᴅ ᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴏᴡɴ ʀɪsᴋ)

It was twelve in the midnight. She was wrapped up warm in the comforter with him, as the air-conditioner in her room kept blowing out chilly wind, but they were least bothered to just shut it off, while they watched or rather peeked in and out of the comforter at the horror film running on the television. It was totally her idea and these days he often found himself obliging to her demands, without a thought. They were romantically cuddled into each other, under the comforter; it was warm, it was cosy and yet, there was no chance of anything happening between them as they remained totally intrigued into the phantom moving about insidiously on the screen.

Their breaths were hitched, and the muscles were tightened, as much as it made them uneasy. While one of their either hands kept grasping fearfully onto the comforter, they intertwined the fingers of their other hands into each other, holding the hands close between themselves. Nisha gasped and hid her face behind Kabir's shoulder as the scene intensified; Kabir himself had his eyes closed. They didn't need a reason to cling onto each other like gum; it was natural.

Their breaths relaxed when the possessed character disappeared off the screen and the scene was shifted to the night in the movie; however, things took a drastic turn when the next scene turned out to be an unexpected explicit sex scene, and Nisha and Kabir dramatically went from being relaxed to somewhere between uncomfortable and still intrigued, as the protagonist's moaning from the said scene echoed in the room loudly from the soundbar. Nisha's face was flushed, while Kabir could not help but smile, continuing to look at the screen.

Nisha was quick to press the forward button on her firestick remote-control, but Kabir tsked and snatched the remote from her, rewinding the scene, again, making her howl.

"Chalne de na, kya problem hai?"

Kabir cried, getting annoyed, as she tried to retrieve the remote control from him, again, but he kept it in his tight hold, while the sex scene continued to play on the screen. The scene was sensual, unrestricted, and especially, uncensored, and while it made Nisha uneasy, it managed to keep Kabir hooked to the screen, and it easily became a point of conflict between them.

"Jojo, shut that up."

Nisha groaned, shutting her ears with her index fingers pressed into her ears, as he peeked into the screen wide-eyed like an owl, paying no heed to her presence in the room, with him. Moreover, it was her room; whatever she says, prevails; however, it did not, and the creaking noises of the bed and the damn whimpering continued making her uneasy. She could not understand if it was the other character that was possessed or this naked woman on her screen screaming like her soul was being ripped off her, right now; that euphoric screaming seemed nightmarish to her. Besides that, the noises were echoing in the room, and if by any chance, her father chooses to return from work this moment and decides to misunderstand, she was as good as dead.

"Dekhne de na, yaar."

Kabir chided, as Nisha somehow managed to take hold of the remote control and skipped the scene again. He frowned, looking at her and rose on his knees, and forcefully grabbed it out of her hand. The battle to own the remote-control continued until he snatched it from her one final time, rewound the scene and keeping the remote-control on the bed, he sat on it, leaving Nisha furious.