Chapter 41

**************************************
I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.
- Marilyn Monroe

**************************************
Aiden's POV

"Where is she?" I pushed the door open as soon he opened a little bit to talk to me. Bill just shook his head confused "what the hell are you talking about?" He asked me following me inside.

I walked straight into the living room opening cupboards and checking where ever I could. I then walked into the kitchen calling out her name, completely ignoring his futile attempts at trying to stop me. He finally gave up going to sit back in his couch sipping on his beer.

"She is not here, but obviously you are not going to believe that! So once you have had a walk around. See your self out. And if you enter my house like this again, I'll call the cops" he shouted from downstairs.

"Damn it Isabella, where are you?" I kicked a random bin in frustration, rubbing my hands over my face. I quietly made my way out of the house and back into the car.

"She isn't here" I spoke over the phone to Mike, hoping to hear some good news from his end.

"Where did she go? I checked all the places I could think off" he replied me back.

"Wait! Ace is calling, let me add him in" Mike spoke again and I replied with an okay.

"48th Avenue. Hurry up! She is drunk" Ace spoke in a hurry before the line went dead.

"I'll be there in 10." I told Mike before ending the call.
*
*

*
*

*
*
TRIGGER WARNING

"Thank God" Ace sighed in relief as he saw me. My eyes wandered towards her. She was a mess. Her hair and dress were both clung onto her, her eyes were blood shot like she had been crying for a long time. Her teeth were chattering from the cold and she held a bottle in her hand trying to balance herself up. She giggled as she saw me before losing her balance and falling down. All three of us took a step forward when she held her hand up.

"I-I can take car-re of myself" she hiccuped.

"Look who i-is he-er-re" she slurred looking at me.

"I thought-t you-u were different-t" she spoke before giggling again.

"Diffe-erent? How clichè. Doesn't e-every girl say-y that after-r a br-reaku-up?" she slurred again looking up at Ace.

My heart clenched at that word. Breakup? We didn't breakup. She Lost her balance again. "Oops" she looked up at Ace and then Mike.

"Hiiiiiiiiiii! You are here too" she dragged on waving at them excitedly. "are you my friends or his?" She asked them both tapping her chin.

"Bella, come on! Lets get you home" I spoke to her.

"Home?" She said excitedly but soon it dropped and she sadly smiled at me.

"I don't have a home. I am homeless" she screamed taking a swig of the alcohol in her hand.

"where did you get the alcohol from?" Mike asked and she grinned

"back there, behind the dustbi-in" she spoke proudly.

"You're drinking alcohol you found in some dustbin?" I asked her moving forward, and despite her attempts I took it from her hand and threw it on the ground, it crashed as soon as it hit the ground and some of the alcohol splattered on my jeans. She pouted trying to get out of my hold.