Chapter 13: New Tech

Location: Beacon, (Y/n)'s bedroom
Timeline/period: V2 Ep3, midday

(Y/n)'s pov

(Y/n): "Perceptor, any activity on the White Fang?"

Perceptor: "Unfortunately, nothing but rumours as of it right now. We'll have to dig deeper."

(Y/n): "Keep searching, I have a feeling they're doing up to no good."

Perceptor: "Understood. Also, Velvet request you to talk with her."

(Y/n): "Ok, I'll talk to her. Just make sure everything is in order."

(Y/n) ended the communication as he starts to call Velvet.

(Y/n): "Hey Velvet, I was about to check on you."

Velvet: "Same here. So uh, since Ozpin said to my team that we're free from mission till after the beacon dance, do you mind if I hang out you?"

(Y/n): "Anything for you Vel. Do you have any place you want to visit?"

Velvet: "I was hoping to see your city."

(Y/n): "Are you sure?"

Velvet: "Yes. You've mentioned a place filled with peace and harmony. I want to visit it."

(Y/n): "The city will be different compared to other kingdoms Velvet, are you sure you still want to visit?"

Velvet: "I want to."

(Y/n): "So where do I find you?"

Velvet: "Just outside of Beacon entrance."

(Y/n): "Alright, see you soon love."

I ended the call, put my non-combat suit with both the Matrix and the Dark Spark behind my back, hidden. Knowing Velvet, she will love my gift. I decided to contact Optimus.

Optimus: "Welcome friend, how are you?"

(Y/n): "I'm good Optimus. Apologies for late news but my girlfriend Velvet will be visiting the city. Any progress on her armour?"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Location: Transformers City, south of Beacon
Timeline/period: V2 Ep3, afternoon

3rd pov

Velvet and (Y/n) arrived at the city dressed well. Velvet stared in awe on how beautiful the outside walls are. The entrance lined up with refugees all with excitement. To what Velvet can tell, the walls are heavily guard with Autobots, Decepticons, humans and faunus at each post. They both walked to the entrance and without the word, the guards let them through.

Guard: "Sir. Ma'am."

(Y/n) salutes them before entering in. Velvet did a bow before catching up with (Y/n). She noticed a kid all excited.

Kid: "It's him! I can't believe I get to see him!"

On their way towards the headquarters, people surround them, greeted with kind gestures. Velvet couldn't believe more. A place filled with peace compared to four other kingdoms. She saw a faunus kid run to a male human and giving him a hug. Then the female faunus walk up to her husband and gave a kiss. Velvet turn towards (Y/n) with a blush.

Velvet: "So beautiful."

(Y/n): "It is Vel."

Velvet wondered. Most people will do good for their personal benefit. She read something from the books. She hoped that (Y/n) doesn't become bad.