Chapter 3: Beacon

Location: Outside of beacon, cliff.
Period/timeline: day before Ruby's invitation. 10:00pm (A/n: just guessing)

Opzin:"... The dark spark?"

(Y/n): "Yes, the one Ironwood has."

Ozpin: "How did you know?"

(Y/n): "I had sensed it was here so I summon a Transformer to investigate. Apparently, Atlas has it and I need it. The reason for it is that the dark spark is dangerous and I know how to take care of it properly."

Ozpin: "Excuse me, a Transformer?"

(Y/n): "I'll explain later. So will you do it? Oh and when's my initiation start?

Ozpin: "I'll make arrangements with Ironwood. As for initiation, a day after for you. It would be tomorrow but will be day after got it? Starts at 9."

(Y/n): "Understood."
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Location: Atlas
Period/timeline: (Y/n)'s event (Day 1 of beacon school)

Ironwood's pov
While we were studying the unknown object, I received a call from Ozpin so I answered.

Ironwood: "Hello Ozpin, how may I help you today?"

Ozpin: "James, what do you know about the unknown object?"

Ironwood: "We know nothing, why?"

Ozpin: "I've sent a person to pick it up. He says that it belongs to him. He'll come very soon. Give him access for the unknown objects. He'll also answer some of your question too."

Ironwood:"... Understood, better hope you are right. Goodbye."

Opzin: "I am very certain. Goodbye."

As Ironwood ended the call, another call happened but this time, it was one of his soldier outside Atlas.

Soldier: "Sir, someone has entered the landing zone."

Ironwood: "Alright, I'll be there soon. Keep an eye on our guest."

Soldier: "Yes sir."

3rd pov

As Ironwood cane to the landing bay, he saw a robot man with a unique helmet and the colours were (f/c) and (s/f/c). Ironwood was determined to study it.

(Y/n): "Hello, you must be Ironwood, am I correct?"

Ironwood: "Yes I am. Who are you and what is your objective?"

(Y/n): "Names Prime for now. As for my objective, I am here to collect what you found. Any questions?"

Ironwood: "A few. 1. What is the name of the object you want to collect? 2. What does it do? And 3. Would you let us study with your help?"

(Y/n): "1. The object is called the dark spark. A purple energy spark with side handles. 2. Simple, it kills or corrupts anyone who either use it or touch it. And 3. No, that is too dangerous and I know what to do with it."

Ironwood: "Well, let's go inside and get what you want. It's no use for us anymore."

3rd pov
As (Y/n) and Ironwood walk inside of Atlas. The people of Atlas but mostly scientists was interested in (Y/n)'s technology especially the matrix on his back left. When they arrived at the dark spark study room. (Y/n) walk up to it standing in front of the dark spark.