Chapter 12: His will

Location: Beacon, Ozpin's office
Timeline/Period: Morning, V2 EP2

3rd pov

So many Atlas Ships at Beacon. While it is amazing that Ironwood brought his military with him, Prime wasn't happy.

(Y/n): "I can understand why Ironwood may come here but why bringing the military when you need me Ozpin?"

Ozpin: "A good question, but he'll answer it."

(Y/n): "Why you-"

Beeping can be heard from Ozpin's table, he turned around to greet Ironwood.

Ironwood: "Ah Ozpin, Glynda and Prime. Glad to meet you, somewhat to you."

(Y/n): "Feelings mutual. Not really."

Glynda: "I'll be leaving, are you coming Prime?"

(Y/n): "No."

Ozpin: "Now, any reason on why you brought your fleet in Vale James? I'm a bit concern of why you chose to do it."

Ironwood: "Well, concern is what brought them here."

Ozpin: "I understand travel between kingdoms has become increasingly difficult but we don't need this many ships. Besides, we've already have Prime."

Ironwood: "But what Qrow said is true, you'll need an army. And look at him, he has no army here. Just himself."

(Y/n): "Actually, I do have an army Ironwood. Ready to be deployed at any moment. The enemies may know about your forces but not mine. You are giving them the advantage."

Ironwood: "How can you be sure Prime?"

(Y/n): "Others had it. I was merely told. And I am more prepared for this."

Ironwood: "Maybe I should've not given the Dark Spark as you have called it, to you."

(Y/n): "If that was the case, we will have war."

Ozpin: "Enough. Prime, you are free to go."

(Y/n) grunts as he left his office.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Location: Library, Beacon
Timeline/Period: Afternoon

As (Y/n) left Ozpin's office, Team RWBY and Team JNPR excluding Ruby was playing a board game in the library. The battle wen in Yang's favour as she battled Weiss. Jaune, on the other hand, was reading an archive on the Transformers: History. He made sure no one can look at the book except Pyrrha. She had no understanding on their history. Life, death, spark, stasis.

Jaune: "So, what happened after that..."

Jaune whispered quietly but not enough for Pyrrha to hear.

Pyrrha: "What happen after what Jaune?"

Jaune: "Ah, sorry Pyrrha. Prime wanted me to understand all of this so he can make me one of his next warriors."

Jaune whispered to Pyrrha's ear making her understand a bit.

Pyrrha: "So, what topic he gave you anyway?"

Jaune: "History... but this is very interesting compared to Professor Port's class. Their history and knowledge is incomparable to ours. They lived more than millions of years old. They fought longer than us and they know more than meets the eye."