Chapter 1: The past

(A/n: this chapter gives you war for Cybertron, rise of the dark spark and fall of Cybertron. First part talks about war for Cybertron, ending to it. Rotds talks about the dark spark. Obviously. And fall of Cybertron talks about the exodus or Till all are one. Enjoy)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Location: Cybertron
Period/timeline: War for Cybertron
3rd person
Optimus Prime: "Log entry: 001. I am Optimus prime, leader of the Autobots. Before I was a prime, Zeta was the one. He died into the hands of Megatron while protecting omega key. Megatron, leader of the decepticons, gained control of the dark energon, corrupting the core in order to control Cybertron. Unfortunately, it has consequences, it was infecting almost destroying it. The high councils, made myself the last prime and lead a small group to save the core but we were too late. Cybertron or the core said that if to remove the dark energon, it must shut down repairing itself for over millions of years. Most of the people was forced to leave Cybertron while some stayed behind. Building the largest transport, the ark, traveling amongst the stars. Optimus prime, end log."
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Location: Cybertron
Period/timeline: rise of the dark spark
3rd person
Optimus Prime: "Log entry: 015. Legend speaks of the power, every force has an equal and an opposite. Unfortunately the dark spark is in our world. Megatron wants the dark spark to defeat the Autobots. We are on a verge of defeat. Our ark is almost complete. We must prevent Megatron from using the dark spark. End log."

(Timeskip)

Megatron: "I will rip the Matrix from you with my bare hands."

Optimus Prime: "You want the matrix?" As prime opens his chest revealing the matrix. "Take it!"

As prime uses the matrix, a beam shoots at Megatron, he dodge the beam. Megatron uses the dark spark to counter it. Both spark, beam at each other trying to overpower the opposite, Optimus prime took steps forward overpower the dark spark. When the matrix's beam touch the dark spark, both Megatron and Optimus fly out and crashes both damaging each other. The Dark spark vanished while the matrix stayed intact, Megatron suffered heavy damage, unable to move.

Shockwave: "Lord Megatron!" He went up to him and retreated with the body.

Optimus still tries to recover the damage, trying to get up, while shockwave carrying Megatron. Optimus had a call from Jazz.

Jazz: "Optimus, come in! Are you there, Optimus?! Roger me! Wilco me! Hello, prime?!"

Optimus: "I am here, Jazz. Order there remaining Autobot forces to regroup at Iacon. Our struggle, and all our hopes, now hinge on the Ark. The Dark spark is no longer an obstacle to us leaving Cybertron. Though I fear its terrible presence will yet be felt elsewhere."

As he was talking to Jazz, a dark spark had left Cybertron and travel to unknown location where different generation will be affected.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Location: unknown
Period/timeline: after rotds. 5 years before (Y/n)'s events happen

As time by, a unknown entity known as the dark spark entering the atmosphere with a shattered moon, crashing near Atlas.

Scientist: "Ironwood sir! An unidentify object has crash near here."

Ironwood: "Send a team to pick as soon as possible. If we can get it, then we can use it."

Scientist: "Yes sir!"