Chapter 6: Mission

Location: Beacon hallway
Period/timeline: Day 3

Ozpin pov

Ozpin: "I told you not to come here."

Tai: "But he is my son."

Glynda: "Everyone, please leave the area and go to your next class."

As soon students left, I spoke up.

Ozpin: "He was your son. If I knew what you did, I would adopt him. You need to know to take care of him or this will be the consequence. Glynda, please escort Tai from beacon."

Glynda: "As you wish."

Tai: "What have I become."

(Timeskip) In Ozpin's office

Sigh. If I'd notice, I would adopt him. Then I heard the elevator open.

Ozpin: "Welcome Prime. I presume you have questions."

(Y/n): "Pretty much. Such as why I was called?"

Ozpin: "There's some news about the white fang taking civilians as hostages. I need you to free them and avoid trouble."

(Y/n): "Basically, I do work mission?"

Ozpin: "Yes. And don't worry about the school. Just do this and your fine."

(Y/n): "Understood."

He left my office. I hope his powers are worth defeating Salem.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Location: White Fang base
Period/timeline: Day 3, night

(Y/n)'s pov

I'm at the White fangs' base outside while in stealth mode. Searching for hostages, I found them underground.

(Y/n): "Grimlock, I want you in T-rex form eliminating any White fangs. You get to destroy the bad people."

Grimlock: "Me Grimlock destroy bad people."

(Y/n): "Grimlock, begin the distraction."

3rd pov

As the white fang guarding the building, some were chatting. Then they heard large footsteps. All the white fang faced towards the noise only to see a giant T-rex but in machine. Some were scared.

WFM 1: "Open fire!"

All the soldiers fired at Grimlock but no effect. Grimlock then stomps on the ground shaking some of them. He stomps twice before swinging his tail injuring if not, killing them.

WF2:"It cannot be stopped!"

WF1: "Keep fitting and don-"

He was stopped by Grimlock chomping on his body, shaking it and chucked it. WF1 is dead. After that, more reinforcement came giving (Y/n) an opening. He sneak in while Grimlock is destroying everything.

Inside of the base, White Fang soldiers surrounds the hostages. (Y/n) sneak up while stealth, behind the white fang members.

WF3: "What is going on our there?"

WF4: "Probably handling the enemy."

WF3: "Should we help them?"

WF4: "We can't help them. They have their job, we have ours. Check the hostages got it?"