A/n: Future ideas

So this may be happen or anything pops up in my mind. The ideas are all different but it may connect to each idea. Kind of hard to make the stuff between this ideas and the current chapter. Forgive me.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Idea 1:

As the battle of beacon rages, the remaining teams fought so many White Fang soldiers, Atlesians Knights and Atlesians Padalins. The defeat for the good guys are close to it.

(Song: Transformers 3 it's our fight)

25 all human size Transformers; Titans, leapers, normal and rocket soldiers came out of nowhere (from the sky), taking on closer enemies and provide safe barricade. But more enemies came in with superior forces and the lieutenant stopped them. Velvet cried out calling his name hoping to turn the tide around. Velvet heard the battle cry coming from him as he flies straight toward the enemies.

Jetfire, attached to the back of Prime, detached letting him do barrel roll. Prime grabbed heavy power weapons, shooting at them. Running towards while shooting, the forces was no match to them as they were getting killed. Weapons fired, sword was switch to close combat taking on grim, AK (Atlesians Knight) and padalins. The Padalins was armoured but due to the energy swords, they were sliced. When he was finished, he ran towards the lieutenant armed with the chainsaw. The lieutenant strikes first but missed it. Prime barrel roll one last time punched his ribcage, later elbowed him on the back. Prime dodged another strike firm the lieutenant, grabbed his head smashed it across the ground, face first.

Prime: "Show me your face!"

Prime forces turned his body, ripped his mask, grabbed riot Canon and shot him through the head. The lieutenant was dead.

(A/n: Think of Transformers 3, where Optimus takes on Shockwave and the deceptions.)

Idea 2:

The battle of beacon had begun. Transformers reinforcements came and destroyed grim before advancing and destroying. Cinder's plan failed. White Fang couldn't retreat and suffered heavy losses. Atlas ships, under control started firing. Out of nowhere (nomad), the nemesis ship came out and started attacking. The civilians was scared but when they see the Transformers, they were safe. The Transformers had air support and ground support destroyed the grim.

Will be in story: (guarantee)

Megatron was facing Adam. Optimus faced Roman and Neo. Prime vs Cinder but with great advantage. Grimlock, well... scaring grim and WF away with so much fear.

Idea 3:

In the unknown place filled with grim. A queen with pawns was planning for their move due to prime's interference. She was afraid for the first time but then, she heard something. Loud noise. THUD! She looked outside to see Grimlock. She thought she can control him due to lack of knowledge. Grimlock came in the castle seeing her. He came only to be a trap. Strangled by chain like grim type attached to his wrist, trying to break free.

???: "Well, well, well. The powerful Transformer. I'll give you an offer. If you join us, I can make you stronger, faster, smarter and better than your current master if you listen to me."

Grimlock: "No. You weak, me strong."

???: " Obey me!"

Grimlock was filled with rage, almost like interaction with Shockwave.

Grimlock: "No one controls Grimlock!"

As he transforms, grim within certain metres, ran away. She was terrified that he turns to the scariest monster ever. She took the step back trying to attack him but with no effect. Grimlock took large steps closer and closer till he reached close. Grimlock fires her with flames almost roasting her. Then swung his tail to knock her back. She was heavily damaged. Her pawns was nowhere to be seen because of him. Fear filled her as she tried to escape. Her last moments was his jaw; sharpened, pointy and ready to kill.

Idea 4:

News reporter: "This this news live as we see the Transformers: real defenders of Earth, true allies to this society, defending their home base from Atlas. I have received proof of Atlas forced this war to begin with. Apparently Atlas wants more power, and thanks to the evidence, it leads to bad stuff. Though, this battle is in the Transformers' hand as they fired to what it looks like: purple large cannons destroying Atlas ships. Oh no. Take evasive maneuvers, quickly!"

Boom!

News reporter:"What happen? What is that?"

Idea 5:

The defence of Cybertron City had been under attack by the White Fang. All of the forces was shocked. A walking City rose up and and smashed all the bullheads. Feared rose from the White Fang and failed to escape as the orbital charged killed them Adam was the only one injured, twice and ashamed to eliminate the Transformers. The tide had changed.