Chapter 7: Time to Jazz

This story has been suggested by @GeorgeSteenborgIII

Anymore? Please, tell me and I would like to hear it.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Location: White Fang base facility
Period/timeline: Day 6, midday

Jazz pov

(Y/n) sent us on a scouting mission. Apparently, he has concerns about the white fang. Something that he doesn't know but sent us. Also (Y/n) said he needs to build a base for the transformed so we can prepare for something. He would do it but got school to do. More of both recon and stealth mission to do.

Cliffjumper: "Hey Jazz, we're at the drop zone."

Jazz: "Thanks for the ride Sideswipe!"

Sideswipe: "Just make sure to call me once your done."

(Timeskip)

3rd pov

WF1: "Hey."

WF2: "Yea."

WF1: "Ever wonder why-"

As WF1 almost finished his sentence, he was dead.

WF2: "Barry?"

WF2 saw Barry lying on the ground unconscious.

WF2: "He's fast but I think he's out. Dammit."

Tap tap.

WF2 turned around just to be knocked out.

Cliffjumper: "I thought that they were tougher."

Jazz: "Get a move on Cliff. We got to finish the fight."

As they were moving, they see plenty of dust enough to get plenty of power. But ahead of the supplies was guards, even the big fannus.

Jazz: "Even a titan or a leaper could defeat that big guy. Hey Cliff, think you place the bomb? Should create the entrance."

Cliffjumper: "On it Jazz."

While Cliff plant the bomb, Jazz was checking the new location for the Transformers' base.

Jazz: "Sweet, now we need is security and power source."

Boom!

WF3: "We are under attacked! Defensive formation now!"

WF4: "I'll get Adam sir."

Jazz: "Ah scrap. Cliff stop him while I get inside."

Cliffjumper: "Roger roger."

Once Jazz was in, Cliffjumper called in reinforcements to wipe out the remaining forces.

(Jazz pov)

It's bigger on the inside! Well it's something to what I expected.

WF3: "Hands in the air whoever you are!"

Well they not in far range but close. Time to have some fun.

I kicked the soldier's gun with my right hand, then did a one hand stand spinning and dodging every bullet though I have my shield. Next, I transformed my left arm to a scatter blaster, returned to stand up position and shot every White Fang soldiers within 5 metres. More reinforcements came.