Why the hell did he call her ishu? She cooks it for me and only I have the right to eat it and I will only eat it.

"OK, I will eat it. Give it to me," I said firmly.

"No Bhai, a second ago u said u aren't hungry. It looks delicious. Let me have it, please.", Rahil said, smirking at me. He is testing my patience now.

"Haven't you listened to what she said, that she has made this for me," I raised my voice. And forward my hand to grab the plate. The tension-filled in the room. Before I could grab it, Isha spoke, making me angrier.

"Fahad, you said you are not hungry therefore you don't have to eat it. Nobody is forcing you. Rahil, here you can have it," she said angrily and handed the plate to Rahil smiling at him.

I became furious. I don't know what to do. I just want to punch Rahil so hard that he will never look at my Isha.

My Isha.

Wait....Hell, where did that come from?

The worst part is Isha is smiling at him. Without thinking twice, I stormed out of the house. I get into my car. I drive harshly to let out my anger.

Just as I reached my office, my assistant greeted me with a warm smile.

"Anam, don't let anyone enter my office. Leave me alone for an hour. And postpone every meeting.", I said harshly.

As I opened the door and entered my office, I sat on my chair. Thousands of thoughts were running in my mind. I don't know why she had so much effect on me. I had come across many girls. But she is different. She is unique. And Rahil, he is trying to take my place.

Last night, I decided to hate her from now on, but it seems like I can't. I hate the fact that I can't hate her. She is important to me. I miss her. And especially when she is angry, she looks so cute.

I decided that I will not marry her, but I can't stop myself from falling for her.

Darn it, I love her. I love her. My mind says to let go of her, be harsh to her and hate her, but my heart yearns to love her, to care for her, to keep her happy for the entire life.

But I knew my heart was being selfish. I broke the vase that was on the desk, scattered all my files in anger. I punched the wall so strongly that it cracked the wall. My entire office was a mess. My knuckles were bleeding. But this pain is nothing in front of pain that I can't have her.

"I love you, Isha, I love you damn it.", I said shouting in the air, wincing in pain.

I opened my office door and went out. I told peon to clean up the mess I created in the office. I get the keys to my cabin on the upper floor of my office. As I went in, I flopped to my bed. I took aspirin for my headache and I went to sleep.

After an hour of sleep, I changed my dress and went to my office and called my assistant.

"Ms. Anam, what is the schedule for today ?" I demanded, tapping my pen. I want to occupy myself at work so I can forget her.

"Sir, you have a meeting with the board of directors at Emporium mall at sharp 5:00 pm.", she said in a professional tone.

I nodded my head and she understood and left the office. Today is the very worst day of my life.

*******

Isha P. O. V

I am confident now that Fahad isn't normal.

What he did today at the dining table, I was not expecting it. He is such a bipolar.

One moment he is not hungry, and he eats nothing. But when I gave breakfast to Rahil, he suddenly wanted to have breakfast.

Last night, he apologized to me, and now he is back to his unpleasant mood. It will be much better if I do not talk to him. I relaxed on the sofa and started scrolling through Instagram. I heard a sound from the door. I raised my gaze to see Minal standing in the door.

She was looking beautiful. I greeted her, and she hugged me. We sat on the sofa and she told me about the trip. Later, Hania also joins us. She was thrilled to see Minal.

" Ya Allah, Mujhe har tarah ki balaa se bacha na ," Azeem raised his hands in the air and eyed Minal.

(God, save me from all the problems ).

We chuckled, and Minal glared at him.

"Minal, Saba called me to inform you about the shopping tonight. We are going and Isha appi will join us.", Hania said excitedly.

Minal nodded her head.

"Hania, please, I don't want to go. I am not in a mood.", I pleaded to her.

"Isha Appi, please don't spoil our plan because of Fahad Bhai (brother)", she said to me.

My eyes widen at her words. She was right. My mood is off because of him. But why should I let him affect me? I will go with them. It will keep me occupied.

"Hania, what happened ?" Minal asked unknowingly.

She told her that she will tell her later.

"OK, I am coming. But where are we going? " I asked her.

"Emporium mall," she said to me.

I went to my mom's room, and she permitted me to go. It was about 3:30.

All went to change and agreed to meet downstairs. I changed my dress into a long white shirt with Dark Blue Jeans. I also secured my head with a dark blue hijab. They came downstairs. As we went outside, I found a BMW park outside the house.

I raised my eyebrows, and they told me that Saba's brother will drop us.

We were seated in a car. I came to know that Saba's brother's name is Arham.

He mentioned he is very close to my dad. He drove us to the mall and told us he will accompany us shopping. Minal and Hania look close to Arham. Hania told me he is like a brother to them since Saba is their childhood friend.

As I entered the mall, I felt someone's intense gaze on me. But when I turned around to take a look, there was no one. It feels uncomfortable. I don't know what it is, but something's going to be wrong.

*********