𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗

🦀

"Roll up your sleeves. You can't look like shit in this restaurant, you need to look like a chef."

"Keep your hands at a comfortable distance away from the station and maintain good posture. You are constantly standing in the kitchen so having good posture will prevent you from looking like Quasimodo by the time you're fifty."

"Why are you holding the knife like that? It's like watching a fucking three year old eat with chopsticks."

"NO STOP IT! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! You are going to give me a heart attack if you do that and maybe the person who's going to eat this as well."

"Please, for the love of god, don't burn the pork."

"No don't do that. Saute the edamame beans with the garlic first, then bring the pot on your right to heat. You want to make a jus to go as a side."

She lectured him once again and he listened to her every word and followed her instructions. He was getting tired but the pure passion for cooking that ran through his veins pushed him forward, no matter if it was 3 a.m.

A few hours have passed since all the workers left to go home and the two have made many dishes together. With Lisa picking out the small mistakes that Jungkook would do and Jungkook looking at her like a lost puppy while fixing the problem, they made a great team.

Jungkook couldn't deny how amazing of a teacher she is. She noticed the small details that not many other professionals or chefs would. He learnt so many things from her, far more than an hour long lecture at culinary school. The reason may be that she is one of the top chefs in the world and went through the same thing or maybe that he does listen to her every word because he feels as if he just has to. It's like she's telling him how she hung the moon and stars.

The boy was a mess. He would panic over such small mistakes resulting in Lisa having to comfort him by patting him on the back. She would let out a small giggle afterwards and carry on watching him cook.

"You have to slice the fish at a certain angle, alright? This will make it quicker for you to debone it. It's just a skill you'll soon learn with practice." She watched his hands slightly shake while holding the knife and she quickly helped him.

She gently placed her hands on top of his and guided them along the fish. She ignored the small sparks she felt in her hands and said, "Like this. You have to be gentle." Jungkook looked up from their hands and faced her. She was focused on the knife with pure concentration and he couldn't help but gush over her cute little nose and large eyes. He smiled at the thought of pinching her chubby cheeks but soon brushed it off as he got weirded out with himself.

He focused again on the task at hand with a little smile displayed on this lips. Lisa looked up just after he looked down again. She looked his doe eyes that would never fail to make her compare him to a deer caught in headlights. He always seemed so panicked around her and felt as if she was doing something wrong or if she scared him. She knows how scary she could get when in the kitchen and feared she was too harsh on him.

She was dragged out of her thoughts and flinched by the sudden touch of Jungkook's hand on her back. This caused her to accidentally cut her finger with the knife she was holding. It turned out that she finished filleting the fish while she was gazing into his eyes.