𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚎

🦀

It has been a few weeks since Jungkook and Lalisa's date and the two are finally an official couple after a few more meetings. Coworkers have been raving about the exciting news and haven't shut up about it. The teasing, giggling and constant awwing never subsided when the two lovebirds were together. They just couldn't get enough of the adorable moments between their head chef and waiter and it was rare to see Lalisa's soft side.

The time has come for the culinary testing period, where Fleur de Cerisier opens it's doors for aspiring cooks and chefs to audition for a place in the kitchen. Competition and stress was at its highest while people prepare for the day they have been waiting for. One of those people included Jeon Jungkook, who was very close to losing his shit.

"Yah, stop being like that. You'll do great!" Lisa tried encouraging him. They were both seated in the locker room of the restaurant before Jungkook went up to be tested.

"Well what if I don't do great and I fuck everything up." He replied, with sass in his voice due to his stress piling up.

Lalisa rolled her eyes in return, "Well then I will laugh at your stupidness and kick your ass. Stop being such a baby and go, they are calling you."

"NoooOoaAaAAAAGHHHH. STOP DRAGGING ME, I DON'T WANT TO GO." She grabbed his arm and pulled him towards the entrance of the kitchen. She looked out the door and noticed many people getting ready to cook.

"AND I'VE HAD ENOUGH OF YOUR WHINING NOW GO BEFORE I EMBARRASS YOU." She shouted back and pushed him through the door without hesitation.

"Uh hello, haha...ha." Was his reply to the many questionable stares. He turned his head around and glared at his girlfriend and all he got as an apology was her slim middle finger pointing at him. He mouthed a playful 'fuck you' and joined the others with preparing the testing area.

🦀

"What the fuck?!" Screamed Jungkook from the corner of his apartment.

Lalisa sat and giggled while watching him. She was the one who wrote the letter he was currently reading. She doesn't fully remember writing it but she knew it was along the lines of, you were accepted...blah blah blah.

Jungkook stared at Lisa with wide eyes before embracing her into a tight hug. She felt as if her bones were to be crushed from the hold he had on her. She soon felt her shoulder becoming damp and turned to face him crying tears of joy with one on the biggest smiles on his bunny-like face.

"I was a-accepted into Fleur de Cerisier. I passed all the tests." He said between hiccups. Lalisa hugged him tighter once remembering what the letter was about.

Her face was buried in his neck, the same goes for him, she then muffled, "I'm so proud of you, Kookie."

"Wait hold on. Isn't this your signature?" He questioned.

"U-uh, hehe, maybe." She looked up at him with her big bright eyes showing exactly how happy she was for him.

"You were the one that picked only me? Out of the many people that auditioned?" He asked her, a wave of new emotions fludding his mind.

"Looks like I can't get out of this, so yes. It was me. I wasn't even the judge but I convinced everyone to pick only you. Oops?"

He looked at her surprised before placing his hands at the side of her head gently, kissing her with such love and admiration.

They soon broke their little love bubble and she whispered, "Welcome to Fleur de Cerisier, bunny boy. Have fun being the new deputy chef."

🦀

"YAH, DICKHEAD HURRY UP, THE BLANKETS ARE GETTING COLD!" Lalisa screamed from his bedroom. Jungkook was making breakfast for them since Lisa had insisted that her wrist muscles were too sore to pick up a pan and that he should make food for the both of them. He obviously knew it was a lie as she would do anything just to stay in bed.

He laughed at her silliness and plated the fresh omelettes. He then made his way to where Lalisa lay, she was sprawled across his queen sized bed with her macbook on her lap playing some random kdrama. Once she noticed his presence she beamed a bright smile and sat up lazily.

She squealed in delight once he passed her the tray of food and replied, "Thank you, thank you, thank youuuu! It looks great."

He smiled at her compliment before pushing her gently out the way so he could have some space to lay down. "You're welcome, Lali."

The two spent the rest of their day off lazily, they made brownies, chased each other around the living room, practiced WWE moves on each other, and took part in stupid activities to pass the time.

"Yo Junglebook." Lisa spoke to catch his attention.

"Yes Lisa the llama." He turned to face her. She had the cutest little pout on her lips as she played with the strings of his hoodie.

"Did you know that at the age of sixty, snoop dogg would be the age of 420 in dog years?" She asked him happily.

"What pinterest board did you read that off of?" He replied with a chuckle before adding. "And did you know that your belly button was just your old mouth?"

"Oh god, I did not need to know that. I was having a nice day." She whined and pulled a disgusted face at him. She sarcastically cried before pulling him into a hug.

"I did that to make you shut up, I guess it worked."

"Stop moving and let me cuddle you." She pinned him to the mattress before laying her head on his chest.

"Aggressive much?"

"You're such a meanie. But anyway we have work tomorrow and need to get up early so let's sleep." She made sure he was all comfy before grabbing his big fluffy blankie from the bottom of his bed and wrapping it around their bodies.

He kissed her forehead ever so gently and wrapped his arms around her waist, making sure she was nice and warm as well. They both soon fell asleep in each others embrace.

🦀

bruh it's been a while since a last updated, haha...ha. im sorry🥺

but here's another chapter! i hope yall are doing well and staying healthy

thank you so much for reading this silly book and i apologise for any mistakes :]

1100 words 💕