𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎

𝚓𝚞𝚗𝚐𝚔𝚘𝚘𝚔

🦀

"Jeon?"

"Oh hi! It is me, Jungkook, just in the kitchen I'm not allowed to be in haha...what are you doing here?!" I awkwardly said without thinking.

"I should be asking what the fuck you are doing here?!" She's really angry. "This is against our rules Jeon! You can't just stay here overnight! Please lea- are you cooking something!?"

Oh shit I'm going to be fired.

"N-no this is just a p-pot haha." As I tried to move it to hide it away from Lisa I burnt my hand on the stove top the pot was on. "Ow!"

"Yah! Be careful." Lalisa moved towards me, slightly panicked, and grabbed my wrist, dragging me to the sink. She opened the tap and placed my now burnt hand under the cold running water. It relieved some of the pain.

"What were you thinking, Jeon?!" -she whisper shouted thinking that someone would catch us but no one was there.

She carried on scolding me, "You can't just cook in here when no one's around, that's a big fucking no-no. And you're not even a chef! You'll get fired and fined!"

Noticing that my hand was a bit better, she grabbed the nearest clean cloth and some ice, "Put this on your hand" she instructed me.

"I'm so sorry, I'll n-never cook in here again, I promise! But please don't fire me boss."

She walked over to the pantry and noticed that all the food stock is still there, except the few ingredients I used tonight.

"Have you been replacing the stock you've used?" "Y-yeah", I replied not so bravely.

"Why are you doing this when you can at home? Can you even cook? It seems like you can't as you've already burnt your hand, dumbass"

"I c-can, Chef. It just that n-not many p-people know", ofcourse I had to stutter. Shit, you should have never done this in the first place.

She took her attention away from me and glanced at the pot, then back at me, then at the pot again. "What are you making?", she questioned rather sternly. Obviously still mad.

She walked over to the stove and I followed behind like a lost puppy. "It's nothing, Chef. I'll throw it away."

"Why would you waste it like that, let me see if you can actually cook."

🦀

Taking out a spoon from the drawer, she dipped the utensil into the boiling bot and tasted the strawberry mixture that was going to fill the tart. I looked into her eyes with all my hope looking for some sort of satisfaction.

Why is he looking at me like that? Calm your tits bunny boy. She thought.

Lalisa must say that this was one of the best things she has ever tasted. The texture, consistency, flavour, it was merely perfect. The balance between strawberry and cream was just right and her tastebuds danced in delight. Her favourite fruit was used in this heavenly concoction, letting her tongue savour the marvelous taste even more then she usually would.

The look on her face seemed to be happy and her nose scrunched cutely from glee. I panicked a little bit. What if she hates it? Maybe she is just faking that look on her face? Oh god I'm going to be fired aren't I?

She shut up these rapid thoughts in my head by a simple smile, putting my mind at ease. "This is...wonderful. How do you know this?"

"U-uhm my grandmother taught me how to cook when I was younger and I'm currently studying culinary arts. It's n-not that good. Ah shit I'm so sorry."

"Yes and you should be sorry for breaking my rules but I'll let you go this time. Now tell me, Jeon Jungkook," My name sounds lovely coming from her, "Why don't I know about this?"

It felt as if she was staring right into my soul. I didn't know how to reply to that, I guess I've never really thought of telling her since I feel like an ant next to an elephant when comparing my skills to hers.

"I, I d-don't know boss. I'm not qualified or anything so I didn't think you'd give me a chance."

"Did you know that you are very stupid? Because this masterpiece isn't something you should hide. I must say, you have talent."

I blushed hearing her compliments and looked at my shoes. Feet are sooo interesting, look they move and yeah, nevermind. Snapping back to reality when Lalisa slightly nudged my arm, I looked up at her.

"Now I can clearly see you have talent but I can't just let you cook in my kitchen at night like a little rat that hides in hair. This isn't Ratatouille, sweety." Brushing her hair that fell forward behind her ear, she placed a hand on her hip.

"I, uhm, uh-" "Hurry up and say it" "I-it's actually my dream j-job to work here boss, not as a waiter, b-but as a chef."

"And where is, 'oh but it's my dream job' gonna get you? Nowhere, shit doesn't work like that around here. You need to train like any other person. Why haven't you applied for training?"

Mustering all the courage I have left I replied, slightly embarrassed, "I can't afford it boss, the only job I could get with the qualifications I have now was waitering." "Oh, I apologize if that was harsh on you." "N-no it's fine." I shook my hands frantically showing her that it's really fine.

Giving me a small but cute smile, she grabbed the pot off the stove and set it down to the side. I watched her walk to the pantry and grab a few ingredients and utensils. She walked towards me and spoke, "I will teach you then."

🦀

bruh this is horrible im so sorry :(

i hope whoever's reading this has a nice day/night 💞

1002 words