𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚎𝚗

🦀

"Have you boiled the asparagus yet or have you decided to give up on life again?"

Jungkook questioned his girlfriend, who was sprawled across the kitchen floor in a state of sadness. It was after closing time and the two still seem to enjoy spending their time together in the kitchen. He has been working at the restaurant for over three months now and couldn't be happier.

"The asparagus can wait, but my very small amount of patience cannot and I might just throw myself out the window." She rolled over, her face against the clean cold floor.

"How can humans be so heartless. What have I done to deserve this treatment?" Lalisa carried on ranting to her boyfriend.

"Stop being so extra," he chuckled at the sight of her face squished on the floor, "Just because you couldn't get tickets to the IU concert doesn't mean that the world hates you."

"NOoOOOoo, why are you making sense! You're supposed to be supporting my overdramatic rants and be stupid with me, not sound like my mother." She pouted and sat upright. Her white uniform was all over the place, her top riding up her torso and the loose pants twisted slightly. She was all sulky and adorable while whining about not getting tickets to her favourite artist's concert.

They were planning on going together for the upcoming weekend but had missed the ticket ordering since she was so busy with work. She felt so saddened by it since they don't go out much together as they're always stuck at work. She wanted to make it a fun trip together but feels as if she'd disappointed him by not remembering to get the tickets.

"We don't have to go to a concert or any big outing, we can always just cuddle at home and watch movies." He suggested, trying his best to cheer her up a bit.

"But we do that all the time. I wanted this to be special." She looked down at her wrinkled pants, she would never be able to step foot in the kitchen if anyone saw the way she had on her uniform. Luckily it was just the two of them, it was nearing 2 am and they just finished up the last of what had to be done on Friday night at work.

"Everything is special when I'm with you, Lisa. I would never get bored of our cuddle dates as long as I have you." He grabbed her by the waist and made her stand up on her feet. "Now stop sulking and get dressed."

She stubbornly glared at him, childishly stomping her way into the locker room.

🦀

After much persisting by Lisa once they left the restaurant building, they both were squished together on a single seated chair in hopes to find warmth from each other's bodies. They sat outside of a convenience store, two cups of ramen in their hands and a fluffy pink scarf wrapped around their necks. It was the middle of winter yet they still decided to sit outside.

"Who knew that some of the world's best chefs are eating convenience store food on a wet wooden stool." Jungkook joked, raising his cheesestick to her mouth so she could have a bite.

"I may be a chef but even the best tasting dishes can't beat a good cup of ramen." He nodded in agreement and added, "Period."

She smiled widely at his stupid remark and leaned her head on his shoulder. "I'm surprised they sell Korean ramen here in France. Or maybe I'm just delayed."