𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚎𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝

🦀

The exhausted woman sprawled across her large grey couch. After a long day of teaching that clueless bunny she needed to relax. Too lazy to grab the remote for the tv on the table across her, she ended up just not doing anything but let her mind run free.

Training between Lisa and Jungkook had now been going on for three weeks and was coming to an end. He had learnt so much from her and had shown a lot of improvement with his skills. Along with improving his cooking skills, he had also become a lot bolder. He gained more and more confidence with each session and started stating his weird thoughts. Those ranging from, your hair looks pretty, to full on go out with me.

How could she refuse such a brilliant opportunity? After he popped the question before they were about to leave the restaurant earlier, she stood in complete silence, shocked by what he just said.

She knew he admired her but to her it was only like admiring your role model, not in any romantic way at all. Of course she said yes, his large, doe eyes bore into her soul, he made her feel as if she could never say no to him.

So here she was, not knowing what to do with herself as the thought of Jungkook asking her out lingered in her mind. She let out a cute giggle and kicked her long legs gently with a wide smile on her face. Her phone had suddenly beeped, making her slowly slide off the couch onto the floor and make her way to the coffee table. Opening her phone she tapped the icon called, JK🐰.

'See you tomorrow. Good night💫'

She let out another giddy smile and replied to his message.

'Ok then. Good night too 💗'

Little did she know that the little heart that went with her message affected the boy so much. He was rolling and giggling uncontrollably like a little girl who saw her crush. It took him ages just to type the one message, overthinking everything before he mustered up the courage to just hit send.

🦀

It soon turned the next evening, and Jungkook was as panicked as a raccoon being caught stealing food. He had no idea what to wear for his date, obviously wanting to impress her but also not seem overdressed.

His closet mainly consisted of black, baggy pants and hoodies with large black combat boots. He didn't want to look like a trash bag, even if others tell him he doesn't. He rummaged through his small clothing cupboard until he came across a newly bought polar neck. It was a mistake that he bought online at three in the morning, resulting in the item not being oversized in which he hoped it would be. It was the only decent fitted clothing he had so he tried it on. The black sleeves hugged his large biceps and  he tucked in neatly into his black slacks. He paired it off with black dress shoes and a large ivory coloured coat.

Looking at himself in the mirror, he must say he looked good. He tugged the coat down and adjusted the polar neck. He checked the time and grabbed all the things he needed but before exiting the small apartment, he took in a deep breath to calm his nerves.

It's just a date, Jungkook. Stop being such a pussy.

He made his way into the public gardens, waiting to meet the special someone.

🦀

There she was, walking at a slow pace as her eyes wondered around the starry sky, the florescent lights flickering from the nearby buildings outlined the small and delicate features of her doll-like face. Her big caramel coloured eyes made her way towards the muscular figure in front of her and she fastened her pace, recognizing the man. A smile etched onto her lips and she greeted him eagerly, "Well hello."