"Actually, I would like to discuss about what happened after the party. I am sure you had more fun after it than in the actual gathering." TaeYong smirked as he spoke, waiting for your face to grow pale or any sign of panic of the sort.

"Indeed. Being in my room and enjoying my peace and silence it will always be more fun than any gathering." However, you gave him a calm reply that made him pause for a moment and think that if he really didn't know what had happened yesterday between you and Jimin, he in no way would have been able to distinguish any signs of nervousness in you right that instant.

"Well, I am not sure if it was peaceful and quiet but the only thing I can be certain is that you weren't in your room, dear Y/N." He leaned a bit closer as he looked in your eyes with that playful smile still hanging on his lips and you just stared at him, now feeling that the aura in the environment had changed and it definitely wasn't on your side.

"If you have something to say, say it directly. I don't like wasting my time and you know that well" You spoke sternly as all you wanted to confirm at that moment was exactly what were you facing. 

It didn't matter what he was suspicious of as long as he held no evidence so you could deny anything that may come out of his mouth and worry about the how he got to know after. Maybe some maid must have seen you yesterday getting in Jimin's room with him despite the fact that you had thought that no one had. Or maybe it was today when you were getting out of his room. No matter the case his thoughts about you were something that did not bother you because without evidence he just couldn't harm you in any way but maybe he could harm Jimin. He was only a worker after all and you in no way would want for him to lose his job especially since you knew that he needed this job.

"I sure like being direct too but I was trying to be considerate of you. It must be hard to be you today. "He replied and you could clearly see that he was mocking you , thing that got on your nerves even though you didn't let it show much.

"It's hard being me every single day. Because unlike you, I have a consciousness and a heart and every time I look at you, I wonder. How must it be? To have people that loved you, dying and you not being faced by it?" You purposely attacked at a spot that you knew that would affect him one way or another and to your pleasure, his smile dropped from his lips and a serious facial expression took over it.

"Oh, let me show you how it is to be heartless then. " TaeYong uttered before he opened a shelf at his right side under his desk and pulled out a black envelope. He opened it and placed it before you, letting you see that it was the contract that you had signed before your marriage and then he proceeded to pull out a camera.

At the sight of it, you fell quiet now understanding well that he held evidence but what had made you more shocked was how that evidence had reached to him.

"I could be more heartless and actually play you the footage but I am being considerate. Nonetheless Jimin sure did his job well. I wasted no money hiring him. The footage is so clean and shows your face so well. Literally unquestionable. " He spoke, and at the mention of Jimin's name you felt your heart dropping as your eyes grew wide.

"It's shocking really. How the woman I so much loved cheated on me with the butler, shamelessly breaking my heart. Can you imagine what the public will be saying of you? Will you be able to even get out of your house after this? Mmm, the weather seems a bit gloomy for you." He went on, speaking words that basically displayed his intentions as well the subtle threat that he was making. You were now at his mercy and he was more than happy about it.

"What do you want?" Was all you managed to ask, as your mind was in a messy state at that moment, thoughts rushing like crazy. 

Had Jimin placed that camera? Had he brought it to him? Had he been working for him all along just for this? Those questions couldn't help but make you grow numb inside as your facial expression grew cold, knowing well that there was no running of this situation. You were caught up and as so you had to keep your head high and your reasoning as clean as possible in order to get yourself out of his claws as less harmed as you could possibly manage.