24 • princess

smut ⚠️

"What are you talking about Lillian?" Luke asks confused. I scoff in utter annoyance. The nerve of this man.
"Don't try to change the subject!" I yell very angry flaring my arms.
"You make out with my best friend when you guys just fucking met, but I dance with Calum who I've known since middle school and you get upset!"
Luke stands confused for a moment putting it together. His face softs.

"Audrey- I didn't kno-"
"Fucking hypocrite. Stay out of my business!" I yell and storm out of the kitchen hearing Luke call after me. I run through the crowd fuming. Micheal sees me and stops me.

"Lillian what's wrong?" He asks in a soft but demanding tone. Michael was always good at getting right to the point.
"If Luke looks for me tell him to fuck off" I mumble and storm off.
He grabs my wrist and yanks me back abd twists me into a hug. He sit like that for a moment and I hug back.
"Lil you're drunk, don't say or do stuff you will regret" he says into my hair and lets me go.
I quickly continue walking through the crowed on my mission. To find the boy that can make my heart skip until it forgets it's hurting. Then I see him.

I run up to him and start making out forcefully, pushing him against the wall. Calum gladly complies, groaning in approval kissing back. But soon he forces us to stop and he grips my face in his hands. I quickly look away.
"looks at me." He demands and my body complies before I can tell it to.
His face swells with concern and disapproval.
"Lillian what's wrong" He asks slowly. I came to him to forget and here he is reminding me.
"Fuck Luke." I mumble simply reaching up to kiss him again. He complies again but in a swift move, Calum spins us and pushes me into the wall. "I'd rather fuck you" he leans into my ear and mumbles kissing behind my ear. I moan.

"Mmmm baby I want to make you moan more than that. Is that what you want for your birthday?" He asks seductively.
I cant think with his hot breath against my neck. His presence is just too intoxicating. I take a deep breath of his sweet cologne and mutter out a "Mmhm.."
"Words."
"I..."
"Aw poor baby, have I already made your thoughts incoherent?" He asks sucking harder behind my ear.
"Mmhmm"
He leaves my neck and tilts my chin up with his thumb.
"I'll take all your words till all you can say is my name. I'll drown you in pleasure till you cant think about anything else. Tell me princess and I'll go upstairs right now and spread those pretty legs. I'll make you feel so good, but I need your words this one time"
I tilt my head back against the wall at his words.
"Yes Calum. Please." I whisper. That's all Calum needs before he takes my wrist heading for the stairs.
We go up to my room before Luke sees and Calum quickly locks my door, both of us breathing heavy. The room surprisingly much quieter than downstairs.

He pushes me against the door as soon as it closes and he attacks my mouth. His kiss consumes my every thought and all my senses. How was this man real. He grinds his hips into mine and feeling him just takes me over the top. My head falls back as he continues to grind and loud moans helplessly escape me.

"Cal. Please. I need more."
He comes in quickly and starts kissing my neck again. "Baby I don't want to do too much, because we're pretty tipsy and you're angry, and that's when you do things you regret" he explains looking me in the eye. I nod.
"I know I know I just...I need something. Please Cal I need you."
"Tell me what you need baby. Tell me and I'll give you everything and more."
My cheeks flush. This was all so new to me. Suddenly I felt embarrassed and my head falls. Calum quickly picks my head up with both of his large hands.
"None of that. Now, tell me what my princess needs baby, because if you don't choose then I will and that's going to be me kneeling off the foot of the bed with your thighs on my shoulders as I finally get a taste and get to put myself out of my misery ."
I moan again "that. I need that. I need your tongue. Please."
It's his turn for his head to fall back. "Fuck how could I ever say no to your begging"

He picks me up without warning. Despite the intense moment, he gently pushes me down until my back hits my bed, our lips never breaking contact.
"Mmm baby did you wear this for me?" He asks playing with my skirt.
I smirk.
"Oh princess.. I knew it. You came to tease me didn't you" he says slowly slipping my skirt off.

"Mmm maybe"
"Well it worked. Fuck I've been imagining doing this all night." He mumbles completely removing my skirt closely watching my facial expressions.
"No, that's lie" he corrects shaking his head.
He kisses my thighs all over and I start moaning. "I've been dreaming of doing this for much much longer than that" he finishes as he comes back up to kiss me.
"Have you ever..."
I shake my head.
"So, no man has ever tasted you?" He asks leaning in closer.
I nod.

He closes his eyes.
"Fuck baby you shouldn't have told me that.
I want to devour you even more that I know I will be the only man to ever see you like this." He sucks on my neck again and I know he's leaving hickies all over.
"Are you still sure about this?"
"Yes Calum... please do something" I squirm becoming impatient, feeling tension between my legs build.
"Tell me if you want me to stop, ok?" He asks going back down.

"Please Calum..." I beg.
He laughs. "I love it when you beg, fuck." he says putting his lips to the cloth of my lacy underwear and kissing.
I let out a slight moan.
"What baby, tell me" he asks.
"Calum stop teaching already!" I say gripping the sheets.
"Uh uh, baby girl, grab the hair, not the sheets, although they look tempting." He says slowly sliding off my underwear as I shift my hands to his curly hair.

He tosses them across the room but quickly re focuses his attention. He slowly licks up my slit and I arch my back and moan.
"Just like that princess" he praises.
He eminently sucks on the spot I need him the most. "Agh fuck!" I curse biting my lip.
"Princess, don't bite your lip. Moan, no one will ever hear you from downstairs." He says continuing attacking my heat.
"And for the record" he says in between sucking and licking
"I wish they could hear. I wish they could hear how good I make you feel. But I'm also a selfish bastard and love that I'm the only one who can hear those beautiful moans."

"Mmmm fuck. Right there" I mumble.
"Does it feel good babygirl?" He asks and I feel him smirk.
I nod.
"Uh uh. Kitten use your words."
"Yes Calum fuckkk" I arch my back more.
He grunts in approval and lifts one of my thighs onto his shoulder and then goes in without mercy.

He licks and sucks over and over in all the right places. He uses his hands to firmly grip my thighs to stop my hips from buckling.

Suddenly he brings in a finger and slowly pushes in and watches me closely. I let out a moan and tug on his hair.
"Yeah?" He smirks.
"Yesss Calum dont stop" I moan.
"Good. I wasn't planning on it"
He continues to suck harshly and resentfully.
"Calummm fuck I'm close I'm-" I moan out. He curls his fingers up as he sucks on the most sensitive part hard.

"I know princess, I know. Relax and let it go" he says adding another finger.
My legs start to shake.
"Let it go for me princess" he repeats.
I feel the pit in my stomach quickly building. "Look at me, look at me baby" he says pumping his fingers faster.

I let go all over his face and Calum pushes his mouth further and licks more rapidly.
"Fuck Calum" I mumble laying there feeling like I had the soul lift from me.

He sits up and smiles.
"You squirted" he smiles wide as he licks all of his fingers clean.
I cover my face with my hands.

He comes to my face, removes my hands and kisses me hard.
"Happy birthday princess " he smiles.