23 • my best friend

"What is it?!" I ask as Luke quickly pushes me into my bedroom out of breath. He runs his hands through his hair and looks around my room.
"Micheal knows. And I think the others may."
He says out of breath.
I just look at him.

"Lillian I'm sorry, it wasn't me. Mum came by and dropped off my present and yours and Micheal opened the door. She let it slip and I had to explain eveything to him." He says running a hand through his hair.
I nod. "It's okay Luke." I put a hand on his shoulder stopping his rambling.
He looks me in the eyes and nods.

"I would rather tell them then they find out" Luke explains.
"I know, we will. I promise. I don't want to worry about it tonight though, alright?"
He nods "yeah. of course" he hugs me.
"Happy birthday lil sis"
He mumbles.
"Happy birthday Luke."
He breaks away "and what the fuck are you wearing?" He asks looking me up and down.

I shrug. "I thought it was cute"
"Yeah you basically gave Calum a boner down stairs. You couldn't have bought a little more clothing?" He asks opening the door and heading out, I head out behind him.
"It's my birthday y'a know" I hit his arm going down the stairs.
He chuckles.

We get downstairs and as soon as Luke leaves Micheal comes up to me, hands me a drink and just hugs me.
"Happy birthday" he says in my ear and walks off.

I smile. He's sweet. I love Michael. If any of the boys has to know I'm glad it's Michael.
I feel arms around my waist and I know exactly who it is. "Hey Calum" I mumble when he starts to lean in my ear.
"I like how you know my touch." He mumbles in my ear.
"Well no guy grips my thighs as tight as you" I respond laying my head on his shoulder looking up at him. He smirks.
"Mmm Is that a good thing?" he asks raising an eye brow.
"Definitely."

"Happy birthday" he mumbles while kissing my neck. I let out a slight moan and I feel him smile against my skin.
"Do you like neck kisses?" He asks going back up to my ear.
"Uh I-"
He starts to suck harshly and I let out a moan.
"Mmhm that's what I thought" he smirks as he stops.

Eventually I break away and visit with some
people that were there.
I've had about three drinks, one was weak but I want to get messed up.
"You having a good time?!" Crystal yells when she sees me. "I am! Thanks!" She hands me a drink.

"the boys got a really good DJ!" I yell into her ear. She nods and walks off to Micheal. I look around and freeze. I see Luke against the wall, making out with Aubrey. I watch for a moment before running back into the crowd. I can't believe him. I can't believe her.
The nerve to tell me I can't have some fun with his friend when he is making out with mine.

I feel Calum's arms grip my waist. I turn around and grab his face and start making out before he can say anything. He moans into my mouth.
He breaks away and looks at me out of breath.

"Are you alright love?" He asks looking at me seeing that I'm obviously upset.
"I want to forget tonight" I mumble.
He nods grabbing my hand and tuning me back around.

He presses his hard onto me when I start grinding. "Do you move you hips like this with every guy you dance with?" He mumbles in my ear. I shake my head no.
"Good" he mumbles lightly biting my neck.
"Are you drunk?" I ask slightly laughing.
"I'm tipsy. What about you?" He asks.
"Almost, but I want to get wasted" I respond.
He burrows his head into the crook of my neck and hums.

"Do you always get clingy when you're drunk?" I laugh. 
He grips my hips tighter. "Maybe." He slurs.
He starts biting hard on my neck and I know what he's doing.
"Calum..." I drag out hesitantly.
"Just like that but louder" he mumbles.
"Calum!" I yell hitting his arm.
He smiles, "needs work. But we can practice."

My face turns red and I run my fingers through his hair and try to tug him away.
"Calum, you can't give me a hickey" I say trying to push him off gently.
"Mmmh and why not?" He hums sucking and lightly biting away.
"Because...you just can't..." I drag out.
"You know what I think?" He asks into my neck, his hot breath running down my spine.

"I think, that it's your day and you can do whatever the fuck your want" he states digging into my hips more. "And I'll give you whatever you want" he whispers.
I look up and see Luke staring.
Luke quickly marches to me and snatched my arm pulling me away from Calum.

"What the fuck?!" I hear Calum yell as Luke drags me away.
He drags and I follow him through the packed crowed and into the kitchen.

"What the fuck are you doing making out with my best friend?!" He yells when we enter the kitchen.