prologue

——————-
Sam and Lilian were twins in Sydney.
Half way through high school , Lillian moved away from her twin brother, in with their father in Melbourne because of bullying.

The twins start college, but Sam tragically passes soon after.

Everything changes for Lilian while grieving for her brother, her old bully's show up at her door with a showing confession.

She finds out more about her brother, and shocking family secrets

(THE PLOT EVOLVES MORE SOON PLEASE READ A FEW CHAPTERS AT LEAST THEY ARENT LONG)

———————
Lillian's POV

I set down the picture of my twin brother and I on my dorm room bed. I can't believe he's really gone. Every month that he's gone seems harder and harder. I bring my knees to my chest and think about the memories.
It just doesn't seem real. I miss my brother so much.
If I wasn't bullied so much at our old highschool I would've stayed with mom and Sam in Sydney when mom and dad split.
I sometimes wish I would've never left Sam.
If only he didn't have those dicks for friends that bullied me.

Suddenly there's a knock at my thin door that echos through the small room. I sigh. I shuffle my feet and open my door only to step back and see four slightly familiar figures standing in the doorframe.

"Lillian Mitchell?" Finally, one coughs and breaks the silence. One of the figures with blonde hair starts. "You might not remember us, but we were-" "Sam's friends" I mumble annoyed.
Speaking of the devil.
Their faces fall at my recognition.

One scratches the back of his neck and breaths out. "yeah."
"I remember all of you guys" I say in a harsh tone crossing my arms. "How could I forget" I mumble.
Last time I saw them was 4 years ago when I moved schools. Sam stayed friends wirh them but I always avoided them. All of their heads seem to slightly fall "Lillian-" one with pink hair starts.

"Calum, Ashton, Micheal, and Louis. You guys were bullies in middle and highschool! I moved schools because of you guys!"

The blond one slightly laughs and I shoot a glare to him "it's um- never mind. and we are really sorry about that, but we've changed a lot..." he trails off  scratching the back of his head.
"What the fuck do you guys want" I ask very confused and annoyed not having time for this.
"Can we uh- come in?" Calum asks.
"Look, I have class in thirty minutes. Just tell me what you guys want" I say now aggravated rubbing my eyes. This is the last thing I need to fucking deal with today.

"Well we thought we could grab some food-"
"And what? and take me for a movie after?" I dryly laugh but the boys don't seem to catch my humor.
They look at each other not quite knowing what to do.

"Listen I don't have time for this" I snap and start to shut my door but Ashton throws his body in the doorframe and stops me. "Please just let us talk" he begs.
"No. now get out-"
"Sam made us promise to take care of you if anything happened to him." Michael blurts out before I can close the door again.
I stop resisting the door and let go. The boys take the opportunity to swing and keep the door open.
Calum hits Micheal on the shoulder hard but Michael doesn't react.
All i can do is shake my head. "No. No fucking way."