"hey keke."

"hey, girl! how's alanna been doing?"

"oh, ya know, she's a hand full."

"mommy mommy! can we open presents?" she asked.

"not right now, baby. go play with uncle elom."

"has my little brother ZION been treating you right?" she emphasized his name making him look at us.

"oh, yeah. he's great. still immature, but nothing i can't deal with."

keke, elom and mandy sat on the couch and watched some tv, while i threw on my christmas pjs upstairs. honestly, it isn't as bad as i thought, but i don't wanna mess anything up.

"you good?" i heard behind me.

"hey, zion." he kissed my head.

"you look 15 in those pjs." he said.

"awh, thanks. that means i look young."

"still stressing?"

"not as much as before. are they okay? are they hungry? thirsty? maybe i should-"

he stopped me.

"i don't think that stress has gone down. you, ma'am, need to calm down. stop trying to make everything perfect, because it's never gonna be. just sit back and calm down." he massage my shoulders.

"okay, i don't know if this is working."

"i have something else in mind that might work." he kissed my neck.

"z...there's guests downstairs."

"yeah yeah, i know, but they can wait." he continued to kiss my neck.

"zion...they'll hear. plus, if we take too long, it will look suspicious."

"ain't my fault you loud as hell."

"it kinda is, bitch." i playfully smacked his arm. i walked out of the bathroom, only to be grabbed by him and pulled back.

"gimme one kiss and then we'll go down."

"you know damn well this kiss finna turn into a make out with yo horny ass."

"just come here." shockingly, the kiss was simple and quick.

"now, let's go. we taking too long."

everyone was laughing and having a good time. i honestly don't know why i was stressing for. everything is going fine.

"mommy?"

"yes?"

"i-i peed on myself." she whispered. potty training a 3 year old takes time.

"okay. let's go upstairs."

we didn't tell the others because i didn't wanna be embarrassed and neither did she.

"you okay now?" i asked her. she nodded. i kissed her head and told her to go back down.

"why are you up here again?" zion asked.

"alanna peed herself, so i changed her."

"and you didn't mean to tell anyone where you were?"

"i didn't wanna be embarrassed." i said not looking at him.

"embarrassed? baby, your daughter had an accident. she's only 3. it's okay if she's not 100% potty trained. our kid isn't an embarrassment."

"i don't know how your mother would see it." i said i said under my breath.

"what's that?"

"nothing." i walked into the bathroom as he followed me.

"baby, come on. stop being weird just because the family is here."

"i'm not being weird. i just didn't want alanna's accident to embarrass me."

"why you trying to make yourself look good?"

"look, i really don't want to argue with you, okay? let's just go back down to your family." i could tell he was annoyed. i have been giving him a hard time and not being myself.

"fine." he said with an attitude.

"stop with the tone, z. i don't like it."

"yeah, YOU don't like it."

i hate having dumb fights with z. i'm sensitive as fuck. i'll cry right on the spot.

"please, don't be mad at me." i said on the verge of tears. he noticed and his eyes got all soft.

"i'm not mad at you." he hugged me. i'm honestly such a cry baby. it ain't even funny.

"i'm sorry. i just don't want your mom to think i've failed as a mother."

"are you serious? my mama thinks you're an amazing mom and so do i. i think alanna is blessed to have you as a mother. you've been taking care of her for 3 years and you're doing just fine." he wiped my tears.

"i needed that. thank you."

we finally made it downstairs. everything went amazing. it was finally 12 am and alanna got to open one gift.

"A BARBIE DOLL!" she yelled.

"who's it from?" i asked her.

"it's from daddy." she smiled. she crawled over to zion and gave him the biggest hug. it was the cutest thing.

"love you, pumpkin." he kissed her cheek.

afterwards, everyone went to their rooms.

"sooo?" zion said walking into the bathroom.

"what?"

"didn't tonight go well?" he asked.

i nodded and smiled.

"i'm sorry for-"

"apology accepted. now let's get to bed." he pulled me. he got on top of me and started to kiss my neck. this is what he wanted to do for awhile.

"mommy?" i heard the door open. zion quickly got off of me. oh gosh.

"yes, baby?" i said walking up to her.

"i cant sleep. can i sleep with you and daddy?"

i looked at zion, who was trying so hard not to laugh.

"yes." i picked her up and gave her to zion.

"hey, sweetie." he said placing her in between us.

after a couple of minutes, she fell asleep.

"wanna put her in her bed, so you can finish what you started?" i asked.

"i don't know. maybe she should stay here."

i nodded. i wasn't eager for sum pleasure, we all know zion💀

____________________
ωну иσт нιт уαℓℓ ωιтн α вσиυѕ ¢нαρтєя?