the unbelieveable

Zioni finally finished my homework and sat on my bed

Zion
i finally finished my homework and sat on my bed. the event that took place not that long ago, was playing in my mind over and over again. it was hard to walk away from blythe like that, but she went too far.

"honey, dinner is ready." my mom said opening my door.

i didn't snap out of my thoughts. blythe was all that was on my mind and i couldn't help it.

"honey.....what's wrong?" she asked.

she sat on my bed and rubbed my thigh. i still didn't answer her question.

"talk to me." she demanded.

i quickly sat up and fiddled with my fingers.

"me and blythe got into a fight." i said.

i was trying to keep myself together.

"was it bad?"

"yes."

she nodded and rubbed my back.

"whatever it is, you both will get through it."

"nah, ma. she blames me for everything bad in her life and i don't know what to do to make it better." i said with watery eyes.

"i bet she didn't mean that."

"oh mama.....you should've seen her face. she meant every word. every single word."

"anything else?" she asked

i took a deep breath. i knew my mom was going to be all over this once i told her.

"we kissed." i said with a smirk.

her mouth opened in shock. she started growing this huge smile on her face.

"finally! you two are meant to be together! i've known that since you guys were little kids."

i shook my head.

"mom.....i'm not meant to be with blythe....she's a fling."

"a fling? i raised you better than that! you can't go around having flings!" she erupted.

"it's not like i'm using her, ma. i hate saying this, but you were right."

"about?" she asked.

"my feelings did come back for blythe...."

Blythe
i didn't feel like eating or doing my homework. i just sat in my bed and thought of what would happen if i didn't say that to zion or kissed him. i would've had my best friend, but i threw that all away over some...boy. that boy ruined everything, but i do feel absolutely awful about what i said.