Cry For Help

i hopped down the stairs slowly and painful

"ah." i said in pain. i stopped and looked around. "what now?" i said to myself. i took a deep breath and started walking towards my house. i have nothing and nowhere to go. i hesitated and looked down at my leg, then up again at my door. i was hoping that my dad passed out from being too drunk. i tried to open the door, but it was locked. "crap." i whispered. i looked around and saw zion staring at me through the window.

When he say me look in his direction, he quickly closed his curtain. is he serious right now? the hell is his problem. "oh hell nah." i said hoping down that stairs. whatta stalker. i hopped up the stairs and started knocking like a manic.

"zion! open up!" i yelled. i stood there for a couple seconds and finally it opened. "where's your brother?" i asked elom who opened the door.

"he's upstairs....what happened to you leg, girl?" he asked staring at it.

"i fell. now i need to talk to your brother about stalking people because THATS WEIRD!" i yelled trying to get him to hear.

"my brother is stalking you? wouldn't be the first." he mumbled.

"what?" i asked in shock.

"uhh, ZION YOU HAVE A VISITOR." he yelled and walked away.

zion finally walked down the stairs.

"you don't have to stare at me walking home like a creep zion." i said. he looked at me with a blank face.

"okay, i'm sorry." he said.

"what? no cheesy comeback?" i asked him. he shook his head. "ugh." i said walking away. i heard the door shut before me. i'm putting sure zion is done with my crap. i sat on my step and sighed. "this is your life, blythe." i said to myself and started breaking down.

[Zion]
i looked through my window and saw her crying on her step. something is definitely off, but i just don't know what.

"are you obsessed with her again?" elom asked behind me. i turned and gave him a face.

"no, i'm just worried. she had a cut on her arm the dinner, she broke her leg and said it was because of her dad, and now she's not even in her house." i said walking towards the couch.

"why don't you ask her and next time, don't beat around the bush." he said biting an apple. i sat down and the couch and looked up at the ceiling.

"but it's not my business. plus, that girl hates the fire out of me, which i don't blame her."

"yeah, you were pretty shitty towards her." he said. i gave him a death stare. he shrugged his shoulders.