caught

[Blythe]

[Blythe]

i don't know how long i've been on the floor, but i started getting cold. i kept crying and i don't think i ever took a break. i tried to find the strength to get up, but i just ended up on the floor again.

"why why.." i cried louder and louder.

i don't even think my dad is home right now. if i ever needed one of my friends....now would be a great time, but i screwed everything up. i'm a screw up.

[Zion]

i started my car and drove back home. today was annoying and somewhat calming. i didn't see blythe today, which made sense, but also concerned me.

"blythe never misses school..." i whispered to myself.

when i arrived home, i glanced over at her house. we aren't on good terms, but that doesn't mean i don't care. i looked up and saw her curtains flying open. her bedroom door seemed to be opened as well.

"maybe i should just tell her what she missed today." i said to myself.

clearly, i'm trying to find an excuse to see her. this was the best one i could think of.

i walked over to her house and banged on the door.

[Blythe]

i heard a bang, but not clearly. thinking it was my mind playing tricks on me.

still laying on the floor, naked and crying.

just then i heard the door bell. i just stayed one the floor, waiting for whoever it was to leave, but the doorbells still went on.

at this point, i didn't really care. i knew damn well i wasn't getting off this cold hard floor.

[Zion]

i backed up and looked up at her window. i looked back down and saw a ladder.

"no way i'm going to do that.." i said walking down her stairs.

though, last time i thought nothing was wrong, she was in the bushes with a broken leg....

"damn, i'm so desperate." i said to myself.

i ran back and put up the ladder. i climbed up and jumped through the window.

"she's so gonna call the cops...." i said.

i didn't call out her name because i thought her dad might be home. her phone and bag is still here, so she must be home. i walked passed the bathroom and heard someone crying their eyes out.

"blythe...?" i said opening the door to see her naked and crying.

i quickly covered my eyes in shock.

"WHAT THE HELL ZION?!" she yelled.

"i-i'm so sorry! i-i heard you crying and-"

"GET OUT!" she yelled.

i quickly shut the door.

i sat down in front of the door. i wasn't going anywhere.

[Blythe]

i cant believe he came in without knocking. i felt a wave of embarrassment come upon me and cried even more.

"what happened?" i heard him ask outside the door.

i just shook my head and kept crying.

"what the hell are you doing here?! do you just break into people's houses instead of calling?? i could call the cops right now!!" i yelled.

"i'm sorry. i should've called. you had me worried when you didn't show up for school."

"zion....i am fine okay? can you just leave?"

"hell no. tell me why you're sitting on the floor naked and crying." he demanded.

i could hear the care in his voice.

"you can come in now." i said.

i put the clothes i had before back on. i still looked like a mess.

"why are you still on the floor?" he asked.

and of course, i started to cry again. i didn't want to tell him a thing about my life and how it sucks, but there was no lying this time.

"it hurts!" i yelled and cried.

he went down to my level and held my arms.

"what hurts? what happened?"

"my legs..." i said softly.

"your legs? plural? i thought-"

"i'm sorry. i just feel so disgusting right now. can i take a shower?"

"of course."

he walked out and closed the door. i immediately started crying again.

this whole thing is awful and now zion knows something is definitely up. what would i tell him? i didn't even want anyone else to know. damn, i am such a mess.

________________
_________

sorry for being inactive, school is suffocating me