Not Sober

Blytheon the way home, i kept drinking the liter of alcohol

Blythe
on the way home, i kept drinking the liter of alcohol. there's so much going on. my brain couldn't take all this pressure.

i finally arrived home. everything was moving and my head was hurting. i shouldn't have drank so much.

as i was walking, i tripped and fell on the floor.

"OOOO." i yelled dramatically.

i laid there on the floor for a min.

"WHY DOES EVERYTHING HAVE TO BE SO DIFFICULT?!" i yelled.

it was late. my head started spinning. i tried to get up, but i couldn't walk straight.

"help...help...help." i mumbled.

"blythe?" i looked up and saw keke.

"ooohhh, heyyy keke.." i slurred.

"what are you doing out this late?"

"i don't fucking know! would you like some alcohol?" i asked pulling the liter of alcohol, which was half empty.

"blythe...you're underage! why are you drinking???" she took the bottle away.

"heyyy, give you back you BITCH!" i yelled going towards it.

"you're drunk...let's get you inside."

she led me into the living room and sat me down.

"can i have me alcohol neoww??" i begged.

"mom! get down here!" she yelled.

"ugghhh, why the FUCK are you yelling?!" i put my hands on my ears.

"what's going on?" mandy asked.

"i heard her yelling in the streets. she's drunk."

"she's 16..."

"and drinking."

"yo, who the fuck told you to tell your mama? this was suppose to be our lil secret keke!" i got up and fell right back down.

"she's gonna need some water and a bath."

"bitch i need my fucking ALCOHOL!" i yelled.

"where's her phone?" keke asked.

"i'll check in her bag. you get the water running in the bath."

she went through my bag and saw a piece of paper. the paper where i wrote down all my thoughts about what was happening. she didn't even know the half of it. she turned and looked at me. she walked towards me with the paper in her hand.

"blythe? what is this?" she showed me the paper.

"a fucking piece of paper." i said slurring.

"why does it say someone was trying to kill my son? you talk about how it's too much pressure and that you wanna slowly kill yourself with alcohol."

i don't know what happened, but i started to burst in tears.

"ohhh, mandy it's AWFUL! there's so much fucked up shit going on and i don't know how to stop it."

"talk to me." she said.

"gimme alcohol, then i'll talk."

"no way. okay, we're gonna have to wait in the morning, so you're sober, but this is far from over." she got up and went upstairs.

"come on, blythe." keke helped me up into the bathroom.

"no." i said.

"no? come on, you need to get better."

"i want zion. when i was hurt, i took shower and he was in room."

"you took a shower and zion was there?" she asked.

"yeahhh, he helped me through so much crap."

"why was he there?"

"because i got raped."

"you're not in your right state of mind. get in the bathroom."

"yeah yeah, whatever." she closed the door.

Keke
there's something up with this poor girl. why would she just start randomly drinking? or has she been doing this for awhile and we just didn't know? she's clearly going through something. maybe it's her father.

"keke?" my mom called.

"yes?"

"i think blythe is having suicidal thoughts..."

Blythe
the bath feels nice. i feel more calm and relaxed. i miss zion already. with his cheesy jokes and he's cute little smile. brought a smile to my face. i cant wait til he gets out of the hospital. i stopped using my crutches because my leg seemed to heal, so it was easier to get around. i turned off the water and splashed some in my face. of course, i wasn't completely sober, but i felt a lil better.

"why does this have to happen? why can't things go back to normal?" i asked myself.

maybe i should tell zion what's been happening...

_____________
here's another one :)