A Good Place

Blythei told him that i wanted to go to sleep, but he didn't listen

Blythe
i told him that i wanted to go to sleep, but he didn't listen. i got a facetime call and was nervous to pick it up.

"hey?" i said in confusion.

"if you wanna sleep, you're falling asleep on facetime call."

"why?"

"because it's the only thing that will make me feel better. knowing that you're actually asleep and well."

my heart started to flutter like crazy. he's not the rude and self observed person he used to be.

"that's cute of you, but-"

"no, buts! let's talk until your eyes shut."

"what do you wanna talk about?" i asked.

"do you wanna stay somewhere else? do you have an aunt or an uncle to stay with?" he asked sitting up in his bed.

"yes, but they live out of the state."

"whatever gets you away from your father. of course you'll be missed, but what matters right now is your safety."

"awh, zion." i said putting my hands on my chest.

"yeah yeah, don't get too mushy on me."

nah, he still got a little bit of the old zion in him.

"i don't want to."

"you know, you could always stay with me."

i looked over to the screen to see him not wearing a shirt.

"bro! cover up!" i said covering my eyes.

"ma'am, i don't have tits. you can look, love."

i slowly removed my hand.

"i don't know what i'm gonna do. i don't want to stay here. i wanna stay somewhere else, but i don't know where. i cant stay with you. it's too much for your mother to have her 3 kids and some other kid." i ranted.

"keke will be leaving again soon. she just came to visit."

"i don't care, zion. i'm not staying with you. period." i said.

he sighed and sat back in his bed. i looked over and he was staring at the ceiling. he looked really good.

"i can see you staring."

"shut up, kuwonu."

"someone developing da feelings for the sexy light skinned kuwonu?" he said smiling.

"um, first off ew, second never and third ewww."

he stuck his tongue at me as i stuck it back. no, i don't have a crush on zion and i don't want to. he's starting to slowly grow and me. mostly why i don't want to stay with him. my feelings can start to increase and i'll be in a mess. it's good to keep some distance.

"i ain't that bad. still mad at me for all the crap i pulled when we were younger?" he asked with a pout.

"yes, and i will never forget them."

he groaned.

i laid down on my bed.

"getting sleepy, beauty?" he asked in a soft voice.

"a little." i said with my eyes close.

he laid down and closed his eyes with me. before i knew it, i was asleep.

Next Morning•
i woke up to kuwonu still on the phone.

"zion??" i whispered.

he groaned and moaned, but didn't wake up.

"blythe...so pretty." he said in his sleep.

"um...zion???"

"yessssss babygirl?? what's that? you love me? baby, i love you too." he said.

i laughed at this embarrassment.

"ZION!" i yelled.

he immediately woke up and looked at me confused.

"the fuck?" he said.

i laughed uncontrollably.

"the hell you laughing at?"

"it's cute that you dream of me."

"uh...i have to get ready for school....bye!" and quickly ended the facetime call.

i got up and started getting ready for school. i missed a day and it's not like me. my legs still hurt, but i couldn't skip another day. i walked outside and saw zion waiting for me in front of my house.

"hey, you." he said with a smile.

"hey, dreamer." i said with a wink.

"about that....i can't control my dreams, so not my fault." he said with a weird voice and walked off.

"take my backpack!" i yelled.

he came back and took my backpack from me.

"my slave for today."

"is it because i'm black? you racist ass bitch!" he yelled.

"bitch, i'm black too or did you forget?"

he chuckled. we walked into the bus together and this time, i sat next to him.

"ay, you finally sitting next to me."

"yeah yeah." i said rolling my eyes.

the place i am with zion, is a place i want to keep. i think he's grown out of the immature stage and is ready to be given a second chance. he's been super sweet and nice lately and idk how to feel about that. we're finally good and now everything is falling into place.

stupid bitch thinks it's over....anyways hi ppls