Dinner Invite

i've never wanted to drop out of school so badly before. finally, hell was over. i darted out of the classroom and went to my locker. "hey! why the rush?" kyla asked. "that boy." i said angrily. "what did he even do to you?" "ruin my chances with someone i liked, pulled stupid pranks on me, embarrassed me in front of people. shall i go on?" i said annoyed. kyla rolled her eyes. "come on, it's probably not even that bad." i sighed. "can we just not talk about him?" i asked. she shrugged.
as i closed my locker, i saw him walking with a bunch of other dudes. "wow looks like he already made friends." i said leaving the school. "would you mind if i went for that hot piece of lightskin meat?"
i looked at her in disgusted. "yes, i would mind." i said rolling my eyes. "so how long haven't you seen him for?" "some years. he moved back to his home Canada, but i never thought i would see him again." i said a little sad. "why are you sad?" "i don't know?" i said in confusion.
we both walked to my house to see movers across my place. "new neighbor?" kyla asked. "yeah, i guess. they weren't here this morning." "let's hope he's cute." i chuckled. "how do you know it's a he?" "i have a feeling." she said laughing.
we started walking on the sidewalk and seeing people move boxes in. i saw a girl who looks about 20 something moving boxes and my mouth dropped. "what?" kyla asked. "that's.....that's" i started, but couldn't finish. "spit it out woman!" kyla yelled. "that's keke." "the hell is a keke?" kyla asked. "zion's sister." kyla laughed. i looked at her as if she's crazy.
"why the hell are you laughing? this ain't funny okay, this is bad." "i'm laughing because this is funny. you talked about how much you hate zion and now he's your neighbor." i smacked her.
"hey!" she yelled. "i hate this!" i yelled running into my house. "everything will be fine, blythe." "anyway, we have homework to worry about*

Night Time•
i woke up with papers on me. "kyla?" i said waking her up. "hmm" she moaned. i took my phone and checked the time. "kyla, you better get home, it's 10pm." she rubbed her eyes and yawned. "all right. see you tomorrow?" as i was about to hug kyla, my dad slammed the door open. "kyla." he said. i could tell that kyla was worried and uncomfortable. "she was just leaving." i said with a fake smile. she looked at me then looked at my dad. she took her bag and left without saying a word. "it's late. why did you have a guest over?" "we fell asleep and lost track of time." i said. "you know i hate excuses." he said getting closer. my heart began to beat faster. i started panicking. "i-i'm sorry." i said. he laughed. "you know, you always say that, but nothing changes." he said with an evil smile. he walked away and slammed my door.
i slowly curled up in my bed and cried in my pillow.
i'm so scared to lose my life in the hands of my dad....

Morning•
i got ready for school. ya know same thing every morning. i walked down the stairs and open the door to see......zion...my new neighbor walking down the stairs. i stared at him for a min.
*Zion's POV*
i looked up to see blythe looking....eh.
i smirked and walked to the bus stop. "take a picture." i said as i was walking.
*Blythe's POV*
"shut up!" i yelled back. i walked quickly down the stairs and caught up to him. "what do you want, baby? a picture?" he asked with a smirk. "why didn't you tell me you were moving into my neighborhood?" "didn't know you owned the neighborhood." he said. i rolled my eyes. "you're gonna be seeing me a lot, so you better get used to it." he said winking. the bus soon came and we hopped on. "sit with me." he said patting the seat next to him.
i rolled my eyes and said, "never." and walked away. i could hear his laughing while i walked away. i cant stand that boy.
School•
i went to my locker to get my books. i knew today was gonna be a long day because of caleb.
"hey, nasty." i heard behind me. i turned around and saw my ex best friend, Karen.
"what do you want?" i asked crossing my arms. "i saw you talking to zaddy zion over there." i gagged. "and what about it, foo? and if you're gonna tell me to back off, trust me i will. i don't like the dude at all and i'm pretty sure he wouldn't go for you anyway."
i walked away feeling good about myself. She's been such a horrible person to me and i never found out why.
*End of the day*
"hey! blythe." i heard behind me. i turned to see zion. "what the hell you want now?" "wow, you really making this hard." i looked down at his pants. his mouth opened and his face turned red. "no! not that hard! i mean.....uh." i started laughing. "i'm just messing with you. idiot." "oh..." he said nodding. i rolled my eyes. "and what exactly am i making hard?" "being nice to you." i scoffed. "after everything? just don't talk to me and i'll be happy." i said smiling and walking away. "wait!" "what now, caleb?" i asked annoyed. "did you just call me caleb? don't ever do that again." he said. i rolled my eyes. "roll yo eyes one more time and they finna get stuck back there." "tell me what's up so i can leave." "my mom wanted to see you again." he said. as much as i hate zion, i loved mandy. she was the sweetest. "really? i miss her." "yeah she misses you too. she wanted me to ask you if you wanted to come for dinner and maybe invite your parents."
parents. echoed in my head. he said it in plural form. i didn't tell others that she left. "uhhh, my parents can't make it, but i will definitely stop by." he smiled. "great." "wipe that smile off your face, it's not for you. just wanna see the fam." "of course. see you tonight." he said winking.
i rolled my eyes and smiled. nahhh, bitch the fuck am i smiling for? i snapped out of it and went home.

This chapter was so boring, BUT it will get better, i just know it. ❣️