Argument

Blythei went outside to call nick

Blythe
i went outside to call nick.

"hello?" he said.

"keke thinks something happened to zion. how would an accident like that happen?"

"uhhh, maybe something wrong with the brakes, i don't know."

"all right. well, thanks." i said.

"yeah. hey! you okay though?" he asked.

it felt good to be checked up on.

"yeah."

"don't stress yourself too much."

"you sound like a dad." i laughed.

"well, i am the dad of the group."

"bye dork." i ended the call.

"hey, you good?" keke asked.

i nodded.

"so, what do you think happened to zion?"

"i don't know, but what i do know is, my bro don't speed. we live in damn virginia, you can't speed in this place."

"no one is out to get him. we're just gonna have to wait until he wakes up." i said.

"and what if he doesn't? what if zion DIES? we have to solve this now."

"don't fucking say that." i whispered.

"we have to face the fact that there is a chance of zion passing away, blythe."

"how can you say such a thing? this is your brother, keke."

"and this is your lover, blythe. and i know you aren't going to admit your feelings for my brother, but you have to be open to all the possibilities of what might happen next."

"why would i admit for something that's not even there? i care for zion as a friend and nothing more."

angry, i got out of the house as soon as possible. i didn't feel like having an argument with his sister. we have bigger and better things to worry about.

______________________
ѕяу тнαт ιт ιѕ ѕмσℓ, вυт ι нανє тσ gσ єαт вяєαкfαѕт🙈✨