Old Times

Blytheon the way to the hospital, my head started spinning

Blythe
on the way to the hospital, my head started spinning. after the information i got, you couldn't blame me. i really hope this is not the same charlotte at the bar. if it is, i really do wonder if ansley knows...

"we're here." keke said stopping the car.

i didn't even answer. i stared out the window, still trying to think if i could trust kyla or not.

"blythe?"

"oh yeah...sorry."

"when was the last time you had proper sleep?" she asked rubbing my hand.

"i..i don't know, but we should go see zion." i opened the car door and started walking to the entrance.

"caleb zion kuwonu." i said to the lady at the front. she nodded and told me his room number.

i opened the door and saw that poor baby was all alone.

"heyyy." i said sitting on the side of his bed.

"wow, blythe. you look awful." he said with a weak chuckle.

"oh, shut it. what did they say about your leg?"

"broken. oh yeah, it's definitely broken. imma need a cast."

i nodded.

"we can be crutches buddies." he said laughing.

"oh yeah."

"how's your leg?" he asked grabbing on my arm.

"i think it's healing. i should get the wrap off soon. you were an excellent doctor, kuwonu."

"thank you so much, babe." he held my hand. i looked at him and smiled. i miss seeing his face.

"can't wait for you to come home." i smiled.

"i cant wait either. how's kyla?" he asked.

my heart started to pump. i didn't wanna say anything about that backstabbing bitch. she actually wanted to take zion away from me and for that i can't stand her.

"who cares? your boys missed you. speaking of, brandon is suppose to be here."

just then i got i text from him, saying that he wouldn't be able to make it today, but possibly tomorrow.

"nevermind. i guess something came up. he will come tmr." i said putting my phone away.

"that's fine, i still got my midget."

"i am 5'6 SIR. it's not my fault that you look like a bean-stock!" i yelled.

he started laughing and teasing me. it's good to see him at his best. my mood changed when i got a call from kyla. of course, i ignored it, but it made me feel like i had to tell zion. he just woke up, he doesn't need to hear that my ex best friend tried to kill him because she was jealous. my mind bounced from kyla, to charlotte, to zion, and to....alcohol? zion doesn't know that i started to drink my problems.....i know he would be pissed. i'm underaged.

"what are you thinking about?" he asked in a silly voice while poking me.

i looked at him with puffy eyes. i hates that i was starting to cry in front of him.

"woah, what's wrong??" he asked sitting up.

"i'm just.......so glad you're awake." i lied.

"you're lying. tell me what's actually going on." curse that zion knows when i'm lying.

"look, i don't wanna tell you yet. please, just drop it."

his face dropped. he looked upset that i didn't tell him what was up.

"i promise, i'll tell you." i grabbed his arm.

"okay, bubs." he said.

we talked and talked. it felt like old times.

"it's been fun, my favorite light skin, but i have to go. school tmr." i said letting go of his hand.

"awwwh, can't you just skip school tmr?"

"nahhh, education first."

"even in front of me?"

"definitely." i laughed.

i left the room. i smiled at myself. so many memories came, both good and bad. of course, lots of things were still going through my mind. i needed a drink. lots of it.

the bar wasn't super far from the hospital, so i decided to walk. probably bad on my part, considering what happened the last time.

i took my usual seat and pulled out some paper. i started writing down what i thought about this whole thing. i'm a little overwhelmed, so i thought writing down my thoughts would be better.

"hey!" i heard. i looked up and saw charlotte. immediately what kyla told me earlier today came to mind. i gulped.

"hey, charlotte."

"don't worry, i got you your alcohol." she said pulling a liter of alcohol out on the table.

"thanks. i need this."

"i bet you do. what you writing?" she asked taking a sip of her drink.

"just my thoughts." i quickly put the paper away and took a drink.

"is ansley coming?"

"no, not tonight." she said in a deep tone.

"so, i found out who cut zion's brakes." i said boldly.

"oh yeah?" she said.

"mhm."

"you gon tell me or what?"

i took a deep breath and sighed.

"nah, i don't think i will, but thanks for the alcohol though." i took the liter and stuffed it in my bag. she grabbed my arm and whispered.

"you don't know a thing." she said with a smile and walked out.

"shit." i whispered.

i didn't know who or what i was dealing with. i was scared shitless. i hope she doesn't do anything.

_______________
∂ιѕ нαѕ вєєи ιи ∂α ∂яαfтѕ fσя тωσ ∂αуѕ✨😔