Figure It Out

Blythei woke up with a different feeling

Blythe
i woke up with a different feeling. a good feeling. today was school and i knew the news of zion waking up has spread.

School
walking into school with people whispering about you can be the worst feeling.

"i'm so happy that he woke up!" a girl said.

she gave me a hug and whispered.

"i'm glad your pain is over."

"i'm glad too." i said.

she smiled and walked away. i guess the school still thinks me and zion are dating. honestly, didn't mind that. i was just glad that people knew he was alive and doing well.

"yooo, blythe!" brandon said.

"hey, b."

"our boy is finally up. i'm so happy." he said with a bright smile.

"same here. where are the others?"

"probably already in first period. see ya then?"

"you bet."

i gave him a fist pump.

"maybe after this he will stop speeding." someone said behind me.

"you know what kyla-" i turned to see karen.

"what? he was speeding and that's what happens when you make him mad."

"the hell do you know? zion doesn't speed."

"who's out to get zion?" she asked.

"how do you know someone is out to get zion?"

"i don't. later." she walked away.

she's freakin weird. she's been acting nice and all of a sudden she's back to being a bitch.

i walked into my class and saw that kyla was talking to brandon. she touched his hair and he touched her arm.

"hey?" i said interrupting them.

"hey blythe!" kyla said.

"sup, i was gonna join you to see zion today. cool?" brandon asked.

i nodded and gave a smile. he walked over to his friends.

"what on earth do you think you're doing?" i asked.

"i like brandon, so what?"

"first zion and now brandon? what are you planning?"

"nothing. you can't have both to yourself."

"i don't want brandon."

"but you want zion."

i didn't respond. at this point, i didn't know what i wanted. i don't know what came over me. i left the school and went back to the bar. i thought this would be over, but i've had the urge to drink for awhile. it was still sunlight, so i didn't expect to see ansley or charlotte.

"you again?" the bartender said.

"cut me some slack." i said walking to a table.

"blythe?"

"ansley and charlotte. i didn't know you guys would be here at this hour." i said.

"here, have a drink. i told charlotte about your little boyfriend being in the hospital."

"he's not my boyfriend, but he did wake up."

"oh my goodness. that's great, blythe." charlotte said.

"yeah, but we think someone tried to kill him."

"who would do that?" ansley asked.

"i was thinking my former best friend. when he came back, she had a crush on him and when she saw that i kissed him, she got upset, which i understand, but she wouldn't let me explain."

"you kissed him and you're sitting here saying you don't have feelings? you must've felt something." ansley asked.

"it felt right, but he's no good. he's not like a bad boy, but he's just a flirt and i don't want feelings for a flirt. i just care about him and i'm glad he's okay."

"wonderful. well, i gotta go. i'll catch up with y'all later." charlotte said.

"she's weird." ansley mumbled.

"mhm?" i took a drink of alcohol.

"last time, when you came, i told her i was going back to see if you were back and she didn't wanna come." she took a drink.

"why? does charlotte not like me?"

"i'm sure she does, she's just acting strange. maybe because you're a minor."

i nodded.

"so, your "lover" is awake. why are you still drinking?" she asked.

"i guess the pain never stopped. i love that zion is awake, but i'm still hurting."

"get a therapist. i would love to be yours, but i'm bad at advice."

"i should get home."

"you're suppose to be in school?" she asked.

i nodded.

"let's step outside." she got up.

i followed her outside.

"smoke?" she asked.

"nah."

she took a puff of her cancer stick and blew out.

"if your friend tried to kill zion because she was jealous, then maybe you should stay away from her. she might go crazy and try to kill you too."

"what can you use to cut brakes?"

"scissors, a knife, maybe pliers-"

"pliers..." i said.

"what?"

"kyla had pliers in the back of her car."

"well, there ya go, babe."

"i have to go, but thanks!"

i ran to zion's house. i started knocking on the door like crazy.

"hey! blythe, what's wrong with you?!" keke asked.

"we need to go to the place where they took zion's car and NOW!" i grabbed her arm and headed out.

"blythe, slow down."

"i think kyla tried to kill zion..."

_________________
ιf уσυ нανє уσυя ωαттρα∂ σи ℓιgнт мσ∂є ωнιℓє уσυяє яєα∂ιиg, ι ¢αи иσт ѕтαи уσυ✨✨