Kyla

Blythei woke up in zion's bed

Blythe
i woke up in zion's bed. it still smells like him. everything was still in place. shockingly, he was a clean guy. everything seemed to be in order as it should. i didn't wanna get up just yet.

"blythe? you awake?" elom asked.

"yeah, what's up?"

"we're gonna go out, so we were wondering if you would be okay by yourself?"

"sure. where you guys going?"

"sum store. we'll make sure to buy you something." he left.

looks like i have the house to myself. i got up and got a bowl of cereal. i took my phone and scrolled through social media. i got a phone call from kyla. i've been ignoring her, but can you blame me?

"what?" i answered.

"what did you do? what did you say to charlotte?! i wasn't suppose to tell anyone i-"

"slow down! i didn't tell her anything."

"she's coming for me!! blythe, i need your help, please!"

"okay, where are you?"

"i'm in front of your house open the door."

"i'm at the kuownu's house."

"why? you know what, whatever i don't need to know. of course you are."

"kyla, i don't got time for you lil stank ass attitude. if you need help, call someone else."

"i'm sorry. please, i think she's gonna kill me, blythe."

"all right. i'm coming."

i opened the door. she had tears running down her cheeks.

"how do you know she's after you?" i asked letting her in.

"i went to the bar last night, but she wasn't there, so i called her and she told me that i betrayed her. she said she's gonn finish me and that she doesn't like liars. what did you say to her?!" she yelled.

"first of all, you're gonna tone it down a little bit. i didn't say anything to her! i just told her that i found out who cut zion's brakes off, that's it!"

"well, now she thinks it's me who told you. what am i gonna do? what if she kills me?"

"she's not gonna kill you, okay? let's go."

"where are we going?"

"out to the bar."

"are you crazy? why would you go to the bar???" she yelled.

"it's daylight outside. ain't no one dumb enough to pop someone in their skull when there's people around. move it."

•Bar•
"blythe, this is bad."

"shut it. i see ansley. hey!" i waved.

"whoa, what's up? it's daylight, why you here?"

"we have a bit of a problem and i don't know if you have a part in it."

she nodded.

"who's this?"

"kyla."

"the girl who got jealous of you and your boyfriend, so she cut his brakes and tried to kill him?"

"the hell? who haven't you told, blythe??"

"the fucking police. want me to go there?"

we walked in and sat down at a table.

"charlotte had something to do with zion's crash. she helped kyla cut off his brakes and now she's after her."

"my charlotte? what makes you think that?"

"because when i told her that i knew who cut his brakes, she grabbed my arm and told me that i don't know shit."

"no.......you're lying. charlotte wouldn't hurt a fly."

"ansley,  she's gonna kill me. i don't want to die, please."

ansley stared at her and then looked down. tears were forming in her eyes.

"fine, i'll find out what she's up to. you kids leave, it's not safe here."

"i didn't know there was a party." charlotte came in.

kyla immediately looked at her phone.

"it's not. we were just leaving." i said standing up.

kyla and i ran out of there without looking back. i hope we didn't get ansley in trouble.

"what now?"

i didn't answer.

"hello??"

still no answer.

"blythe!"

"go home, kyla! okay? she don't know where you live."

"what if she does?!"

"she don't! you know, this ain't even my problem. you got yourself into this mess and now you gon' get yourself out."

"you told her tho!"

"i didn't tell her anything!! i didn't! i'm done with you. i'm going home."

"you mean the kuwonus?"

"they are family and they are my home."

all this stress and anxiety. i don't know how i made it this far. i went back to zion's room and started searching for the alcohol. i searched in the kitchen as well. maybe she threw it away? why would you throw away perfectly drinkable alcohol? just then, there was a knock at the door. i finally found the alcohol in the couch. i opened it and took a big gulp. i quickly closed it and stuffed it back in the couch, before answering the door......

__________________
🆈🅾🆄 🅰🆁🅴 🆆🅴🅻🅲🅾🅼🅴