Truth Be Told

Blythei tried washing the filth and disgustingness off, but nothing helped

Blythe
i tried washing the filth and disgustingness off, but nothing helped. i felt awful. so many things were going through my mind. what do i tell zion? what do i do about my dad? nothing seemed to be going my way at this point. i wanted nothing to do with zion, yet zion is the one starting my problems.

Zion
i sat in her room, waiting for her. i went in her drawers and got her clothes ready for her. i notification popped up on her phone. it was 34 messages from kyla. she was texting her like crazy and by the messages, she was very worried. i wish i knew her passcode so i could text kyla that she's all right. i heard the shower stop and prepared myself for the worst.

she walked in with a towel around her body and one around her hair. she looked dead inside. i couldn't tell if she was crying or if those drops were from the shower. i quickly walked out, knowing that she had to change. i've never been more confused in my life.

Blythe
he walked out without saying a word. i don't blame him. he must be very confused. i really don't want zion to know my business because i knew he would do something about it and maybe tell his family. it may sound crazy, but i don't want anyone's help. i've dealt with this ever since my mom left us, but that doesn't mean that i'm not scared half to death.

i saw the clothes he left on the bed for me. i smiled to myself. how thoughtful of him. i put my clothes on and my hair in a messy bun. my legs were still aching from what happened before. of course, my leg was still broken and hurt like hell, but i didn't care about that anymore. the wrapping already came off and i didn't have anything to put on it right now. my upper thighs started to hurt as well, but of course i'm not telling zion that. i slowly sat down on my bed and tried to get comfortable.

"zion?" i called out.

he slowly opened the door and peaked in. he had my crutches in his hands and set them down next to me. he sat down and started playing with his fingers. i could tell he was nervous and didn't know what to say.

"are you okay?" he asked glancing at me.

i nodded my head, but then started breaking down in front of him. it was the last thing i wanted to do. he started to wrap his arms around me and pulled me into a tight hug. he didn't even know what happened or why i was crying, but i guess he didn't really need to know. he just knew that i needed someone, anyone.

"i'm so sorry." i said with my face still buried in his chest.

i looked up and him and met his brown eyes.

"no, you don't have to be sorry-"

i cut him off.