~Butterfly Trapped In The Web~

Ciel goes down the latter slowly slowly and carefully as it was pitch black, he finally hit the ground and carefully stood on it. He walked straight to where he saw an opening at the end of what seemed a small tunnel to a room and heard Alois annoying little laugh.

Ciel walked in to a room that was covered in iron.  Inside he could see what looked like a boiler.  He kept hidden, trying to hear the conversation and find out where Sebastian was. 

"Just like he said. Keeping Sebastian in chains and underwater so he can't hear any orders or sense lord Phantomhive soul." Claude almost licked his lips... he was starving for a soul.  Alois danced around the large boiler that kept the butler trapped.  A small window was there but was covered by a slate.  "Your highness... shall we start the water to boil?"

"Yes! I want to see him die slowly, and suffer without the stupid brat!.." Alois sneers a bit, "now carry on Claude..."

Claude lit the boilers.  "All the water will take a few hours to come to a boil...it is almost lunch time."  Alois laughs.  They could get lunch and come back to watch!

"Hmm...let's go for something to eat and maybe at dinner you can cook me something tasty with water used to boil the handsome demon in the boiler. He grins almost opening the slate when Claude stopped him. He pouts, " ugh...I want to see how he's doing Claude. I want to see his sad little face~"

Alois opens the small window to the metal chamber.  Sebastian was bonded with chains and held down by weights. Without his orders, he couldnt do anything.  Looking up as Alois tapped on the glass, he saw his master.  His master was down here?  Was he working with trancy? He wouldn't... would he?  He looked straight at ciel.. as if awaiting his orders.

Ciel glared at him with his eyes, as if he mouthed his words, "you stupid demon...save your self. NOW! THAT'S AN ORDER!"

Sebastian smiled.

Alois looked behind him but Ciel hid behind the wall once more. Ciel sighed and turned to lean  on the wall as he looked up and his eyes widen. Claude covered his mouth and pinned him agasint the wall.

"Thus the butterfly gets trapped in the web."

Ciel glared at Claude and tried to push him off as snarled. He bit his hand hard and pushed him off to run then bumped into Alois and fell to the floor.

"Nice work claude! I finally have you ciel phantomhive... came to see your demon butler die?... I know all about it.  Some raven whispered into my ear and a spider bite revealed it all.  Did you bite him too?.. oh ciel... he is rather posioness.... can you feel it?... your body reacting to the poisin?..." alois laughs.  Claude wraps his hand with a hankercheif.  "But I was the one that wanted to kill you!.." alois pushes ciel down and draws a sword.

Ciel growled, "you're mad you stupid brat!...get out of me!!!"

Alois raised his sword and swung it towards ciel.  It cut his sleeve but not skin. Ciel could feel the poison running through his blood.  Alois sat down on ciel chest.  "Having trouble breathing?" He laughs as he raised the sword high in the air.  "Die!..." alois shouted and was suddenly thrown agasint the wall.  Sebastian stood above him, dripp8ng wet and very... naked. 

"My lord?  Shall we seek medical attention now?" He grins as he goes to pick him up.

"Claude!  Stop them! I want ciel dead! He has to pay for what he has done!"

Ciel panted and tried catching his breath as hr coughed, as he lost his breath. His asthma attack was settling it, but he tried to fight it back, "Se-sebastian..."

"This what happens when you dine somewhere else... I'm sorry but we have to leave...." sebastian holds ciel tight. Sebastian turns and was surprise to see.... ciel wanted to look up... and... saw.... 2 sebastians?!.... the posion was acting fast.  Sebastian sliced his wrist and forced his own blood into ciels mouth.

"Idiot!  Don't let him!..."alois shouted as sebastian jumped from claudes attack. 

"Son...." ciel heard before passing out.  Ciel opened his eyes and saw everything was.. white?.... in the center, was a woman sitting.  His mother.. he saw his mother.  Was... was he dead?....

"Ciel.... " her voice.. it was really her.  Really her!

"Mother? " Ciels voice shook a bit as he sat up and slowly stood up. He slowly and cautiously walked over to the woman, "m-mother~"

She turned around and smiled.  She opened her arms to him.  Why did he remember her as a ghost? His memories...

"You only remember me the way you were forced to.... you never met me my son.... " the memories he was given?... he didn't understand.... he knew that was mother. He knew.. but then.. he didn't?  Only in photos?

"Your father gave you false memories about me.... I'm here inbetween worlds to warn you.  Because you are alike.  You are as him as you are like your demon butler.  Oh my son.... my precious son... do you understand who you are?....why your father wants to kill you?" His father?... this was all just.... his memories start to come back..... vincent. His father. The one that looks like sebastian... he's... alive?!

His eyes widen as he took a few steps towards her then stopped as he heard every word she said, he shook his head, "no....no! YOUR BOTH DEAD!! THIS CAN NOT BE TRUE!!" He clenched his teeth and fell to his knees, "no!"

"I am sorry but please look inside yourself.. you know you are different. You know this is the truth.... my son... please I know I can't prove who I am.. but if there's demons.... I'm an angel...." she tried to caress his face.  "My baby. My ciel.... please remember.  Remember that you can't remember what happened to us... your... father is.. alive. And wants you dead....."

"Wait mother!"

"the ring... It is like the key you found....  It has both your secrets... My son...my demon son...." Soon everything was black and a light was coming back to focus.  Sebastian was fighting claude.  Alois was on the other side crawling away.  The taste in his mouth... Sebastian blood... He was frighten.. He actually craved it. ... He felt someone pick him up.... He saw it was ..  Vincent. 

"we need to talk.... " vincent held his son and started to walk away from the demons fighting.

"boochan!" was the last thing ciel heard before passing out once again.