~Seeds Of Deception~

Ciel panted in pain still as he began to feel dizzy, he was confused and hurt.

'What the hell just happened?'

Sebastian excuses himself and leaves to take care of Ciel.

Ciel wakes up in his bed, his clothes in the chair and he had a small headache bht shrugged it of. Sebastian places a hand over Ciel forehead "rest... we shall talk tomorrow..."

"my lord.. please. You are not in stable enough, now sleep..." he pulls a sleep trick to make Ciel sleep.

Ciel falls deep into sleep, as he dreamt of nothing but heard two voices...him and someone else.

"Why the hell did you do that you idiot?!"

"Because I want to be the one to kill you first...I want to be your Black Widow..."

Ciel wakes up quickly, sitting up as if he just had a bad dream and pants, "morning?! Damn that stupid demon! SEBASTIAN!!"

---------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile in the Trancy manor Alois was waking with his chest sore but the wound was gone "I believe your game last night was fulfilled...i do say, hiring the gang to do this was excellent..." Alois sits up.

"yes, excellent night!"

'Now Ciel is in his debt for saving him and the girl in a deep sleep posing as his sleeping sister...everything was perfect...'

"you do know I must make the wound appear when you pose as yourself..."

He sits up, ignoring what Claude said and laughs a bit "perfection! I love it" he jumps out of bed smiling, he does a little clap as he spun around Claude "Ole!"

----------------------------------------------------------------

Sebastian was pushing in a cart with the morning tea, "good morning sir..... I have your tea ready..." He stopped the cart and poured the tea, he looled at Ciels angry face "is there something wrong master?" he smiled as he was about to ha d him the tea.

Ciel slaps him hard

Sebastian just stands there, he sets the tea on the table and adjusts his tailcoat, "I believe I must of done something wrong"

"I ORDER YOU TO NEVER DO THAT AGAIN! I TOLD YOU DID NOT WANT TO SLEEP! I WANTED TO TALK ABOUT IT!" he growls.

"Yes... my lord" Sebastian puts his hand over his heart.

"Now tell what the hell happened last night and what did Claude mean when he said that?" he glared at his butler.

The butler nods as Ciel drinks his tea "Claude is another demon. A spider demon.  But when it comes to honor and contracts...he has none. And he won't reveal his true intentions with the Trancy manor.  Lord Trancy took a bullet for you my lord.  He is alright but is it safe to say that he is in your debt now? I do not trust Claude.  But we don't know his true plans."

'If Alois isn't the holder.. what is Claude doing?' Ciel thinks.

Ciel let's out a sigh of frustration as he still was in bed under the blankets "...well, then you better keep a close eyes tonight...he's coming with his sister for dinner..."

"I shall tell Mey-Rin to lay out the China, we have guests coming" he bows as he leaves Ciel alone to his own thoughts. Sebastian finds Mey-Rin, "we have guests coming. I know you will be capable of laying out the dinning wear on the table correct?" he smiles at her "only the best for our master's guests..." he starts to climb the stairs with neatly pressed clothes for his master. He knocked on Ciels door and walked in, "tonight feast, what would you want me to prepare my lord?..." he starts to change Ciel into his clothes.

"Something impressive, make your best dish..." he closed his eyes as Sebastian tied the patch around his eye.

Mey-Rin does it carefully she also avoided eye contact with Sebastian "I'll avoid him as much as I can yes I will" she concentrated on her work and kept quite all day doing her chores.

"Of course my lord... you are trying to impress your new friend?..." he grins, friend...right.

He ignores him "hmm...I wouldn't be so lost in laughter about me,  how 'bout yourself..? you seem to be eyeing Claude very much" he snickers and walks out of the room to his studies.

Sebastian makes a fist at his sides but keeps himself straight as he walks behind his master. Ciel goes along with his daily activities as the butler goes to prepare the masters lunch.

----------------------------------------------------------

Claude dresses Alois as he ties the bow around Alois neck "if may advise, maybe your sister should only arrive at the manor.. you are still recovering from a wound..." Alois thinks.. its true... and dressed as his sister might get closer to Ciel... "just be careful around his butler.  We are the same...."

Alois looks at Claude "alright then...I'll be her then"

Claude rushes off to find something for Alois to wear. The clothes he choose made Alois very happy "what game are we playing now? How will you move your pawn on the board...?" Claude asked as he rechanged Alois into a big black dress with silver webs that had red to look as if something was bleeding on them, he traced his hands up the corset as he reached Alois neck and caressed it softly. Then slowly he pulled his hand away and fixed the blonde ponytails and small flowered hat on his head.

Alois looked at Claude, he did shiver a bit at the touch but shrugged it off as he snickered and began to answer Claudes Questions "I want to befriend him, make him come closer with each little step I push him to take" he grins evilly "and that's when I'll catch him, I'll weave a web around the poor little butterfly, and dangle him by a string of web in that Vincent Phantomhives face!...I'll watch that little shit suffer with the thought of being so close to killing that little brat he'll never have him...because Ciel Phantomhive will be mine.

"I will be the first to kill him and nobody else!"