~Infestations~

Claude quietly came into Trancy room. He smiled as he looked down at Alois who was uncovered as his back exposed to him, just how he left him. He marked his back pretty well, however....the cuts weren't deep enough to scar.  Claude had to remove the bloody sheets after Alois passed out, he just left him on top of bare mattress.

Claude opened the curtains and poured the tea, "your highness, time to wake up"

Alois slowly wakes up and rubs his eyes, he yawns as he looked up at the butler "good morning Claude...last night was fun..." he smiles deviously and looks at him.

"You passed out after a while my lord, I am sorry you couldn't enjoy the rest of my treatments....your studies await you"

Hannah comes in with a med kit, she sets it down and starts to apply the stinging medicine on Alois scratches.

He growls "ahh!!...shit...." he laughs and looks at Claude smirking seductively, "it stings so good Claude... I love it when you mark me so well..."

Hannah keeps applying the ointment... Claude starts laying out the clothes for Alois...ignoring the stupid looks his prey is giving him.

He glares at him "stupid daddy long leg.! I wish I had Sebastian...he acts better than you, I'm sure Ciel would have plenty of more fun with him at night if he had the chance"

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Ciel grips the side of tub "Se-Sebastian!" he moaned as he gripped more and yelped "gawd Sebastian!!!" he screams "AGHH!!" he pulls himself away and lands on the other side of the tub, panting in pain "that scrubbing hurt! You idiot!!"

Sebastian smiles and looks at Ciel "I am sorry my lord. You were extremely dirty.  And" the butler noticed something wrong "my lord?...did...something bite you?..." he didn't see it before, he grabs Ciel as he held open his legs to see in between, "oh dear.. I believe we have bed bugs..." Sebastian smiles "no wonder the scrubbing hurt. I'm sorry my lord. I shall get rid of them... I wonder how you got them....."

Ciel blushes and looks away embarrassed, as Sebastian was checking on the bed bug bites, he bites his lip.

Sebastian picks him up and wraps him in a towel, "i suggest you stay in London until I can find the source...."

"Sebastian I can walk myself!"

"Not when this place is infested..."

Fin closed the door and saw Sebastian carrying Ciel to his room...?

Ciel was finally put down on Sebastians chair, "my quarters is free of insects. I am sorry my lord but I shall change you in here" he dries off Ciel and changes him into...his clothes?! "until we leave, I am sorry to endure you with these clothes.... they are a bit big.. but it is better than to walk around without any clothes."

He blushes and looks away growling a bit.

The butler finishes and smiles "there....I do say you are at least covered..." Ciel looks down at himself in the mirror and he looks like a mini butler.

He looks away "i look stupid... This looks better on servant...like you."

"I could get Mey Rin's uniform if you are not satisfied with this choice."

He growls "NO! JUST SHUT UP!"

He blushed as he was wearing Sebastians clothes, he bites his lip...the smell of his clothes was amazing.

Sebastian bows as he gets a carriage from the barn...Ciel feels so stupid...He comes out having all the servants waiting, Sebastian smiles "due to a small outbreak of parasites in the manor, master will be staying at the London estate.  You three, you have one week to rid this home of any bugs living here" they all agree and they say their goodbyes to Ciel, Sebastian rides with Ciel in the carriage when they are stopped by a messenger...The sudden stop made Ciel lunge forward and into Sebastian chest.

"Master need something?"

He looks up at him and pulls away quickly,blushing more "no!...I just flew onto you by accident that's all" looks away.

Sebastian opens the door and the messenger sighs "i thought lord Phantomhive was here with you.. this is his carriage correct?..." Sebastian nods.

"Yes it is.  I am his butler... "

The messenger smiles "Sebastian?.. good. Listen, a letter here from the queen... can you give it to your master?..." Seb takes the letter and nods.

"Thank you..."

The messenger stops a bit "between us, the hired help, is lord as demanding as the town says?.. spoiled and very demanding?..." Ciel eyes widen...with the clothes, he wasn't recognized.

"what kind of butler would I be to disclose my lords affairs and personality..."

The messenger laughs "come on... does he really have that walking stick shoved up his..." Sebastian coughs, hiding the laugher he is experiencing by looking at Ciels face.

Ciel was going to explode in 3...2..1. He pulls him "one minute please..." smiles like a smart ass at the messenger then close the carriage door and slaps Sebastian hard.

Sebastian composes himself "Remember master stick and stones may--"

"Shut up and shew him off!"

Sebastian pays the messenger and sends him off.

Ciel starts to read the letter.

My Dear Boy,
        A terrible thing has happened, I heard that the healthy ones are suddenly becoming sick with a dangerous disease. They say these poor people were forced into this horrible disease I'm not sure what it is or what it is called but please find whatever it is that is forcing them into this and stop the madness from spreading any further please.

       Sincerely,
                Queen Victoria

'This Doesn't make sense' Ciel thought.

Ciel explains the findings of the letter to Sebastian to get some help a bit as they see that they have one source about dead, but first...Ciel needed some new clothes. They stop at a shop, Ciel is not exiting "master.... You do need new clothes, the old one are probably ruined by any other infestations in that house"

"I'm not going out like this..." Ciel refused.

"Very well my lord, I shall pick some clothes for you.  I do remember how you enjoyed yourself getting dressed by lady Elizabeth...I shall follow her example and make you look...cute" he smiles.

Ciel eyes widen and he growls as he jumps out blushing embarrassed.

People around him whisper but he walks quickly inside as Sebastian asked to close the shop just for Ciel to shop freely, the keeper follows Ciel as he chooses his clothes. Sebastian helps him change, missing Sebastian's scent he threw off the butler suit and the new clothes were placed, "you have excellent style my lord..."

Ciel nods as he was staring at the blue long jacket with the black and blue style underneath it all...the blue came out in a different style with an excellent design on the cuffs and gold buttons, he sighs its been a while since he gotten new clothes, "thank you" he nods to the keeper and they pay for the clothes and they leave.