~Trust Caught in a Sticky Web of Lies~

Ciel started to move slightly. His whole body ached. The room was dark, so dark...he tried to call Sebastian but there was something in his throat.  He tried to bite down but, his stomach turned.  Someone was....he tried to open his eyes but they wouldn't open. He was blindfolded while....something enter his throat as he felt sick once more and gagged.  Suddenly his mouth was free and before he could call out, he was gagged with a cloth and tied behind him.  He was restrained. He felt his hands handcuffed to some sort of headboard? Figures.. his knees were resting on a mattress.

"Its no fun when they are awake... " the younger one spoke.  They removed his blindfold and Ciel saw the older one zip up his pants.

"He ..his mouth was very pleasant..." the older one said.  Making Ciel stomach turn more.  He looked down at himself and was glad he still had his pants on.  His chest tho was very exposed. 

"We were waiting for this moment for so long..."

He felt like throwing up as he tried to pull his hands out he failed. He growled and whimpered in anger, he closed his eyes tight, 'wh-what d-did they just...do to....me....I...I feel so sick, something disgusting was in my mouth....theres something sliding down my throat a salty gross taste, a warm liquid that feels gross, I feel v-violated..I f-feel disgusted!!!!!' he thought as he kept his eyes closed, 'Se-ba-bastian....' a tear slipped from his eye. He growled and screamed out for Sebastian, passed the gag and coughed. His scream muffled and he was only a bit afraid.

"Don't struggle. It will only hurt more.  But I figured we kept killing and the queens guard dog would show. And show up he did.  You see.. our oldest brother was taken from us.  Dear mother was so heartbroken... she kept painting the rich.  Spoiled rich kids who don't serve the war like our brother was forced to." The younger spoke. 

"First born to join the draft and eventually killed in the stupid war. Our payment for our loss was money... money! Would you want a cash money for your parents life be taken?.... " the older one spoke.  The painter was innocent... these two....

"Mother would paint and we would deliver them. Hang them and see these brats.... we would leave. Window open and kill them.  Kill them as they would if they would of joined the army...."

"But now... its your turn." The eldest held a whip in his hand.  A riding crop used on horses and smacked Ciels chest hard.

Sebastian helped his master as he threw up.  His eyes glowed a bit in anger when he saw the contents of his vomit. These murders have.... he turned to see the younger one crawling away. 

"You... why are you here.  You ordered us to do this......" the younger one spoke to Sebastian.  Sebastian stopped.

"I didn't order anything...." Sebastian glared more and became a bit anger.

"But.. you and .... madam grell...." the younger one cough.  The younger one had crawled over to his dead brother. He knew he had a weapon. 

'Se-Sebastian had ordered this? With madam grell?!' Ciels eyes widen, before he could react. The younger brother fired his weapon at Sebastian.  Many shots to the head and watched him fall.  The gun was emptied and the younger one knocked over the candles.  The fire was spreading quickly.  He grinned at Ciel and climbed out the window. 

"Tell madam Grell she's on her own. I shot Vincent." He smiles and leaves. He's bleeding heavily, he won't get far but the fire... Sebastian was getting up slowly. 

"Too many bullets this time....it hurt" he shook his head and the bullets fell out, "Master.. we have to go..."  He reached out a hand for the young earl. But he  got up on his own and stumbled as he pushed Sebastian away roughly and coughed still trying to breathe, he stumbled to the floor.