~Lady Trancy Is Finally Gone~

Ciel finally moved around in his sleep, a bit he was relaxed til he suddenly jolted up "Sebastian!" he panted, and looked at his butler sitting next to him.

"Shhh.. Master, drink this. It will help settle your nerves." Sebastian placed a cup in front of him.   "How are you feeling?"

Ciel growled a bit and pushed it away as he stood up quickly and almost stumbled to the floor, he quickly caught himself as he gripped the pole of the bed and shook his head in pain..he ignored it and glared at his butler "Sebastian! Why the hell aren't you at the garden?! There is a deadly infection in the tea!! Lady Trancy coul--"

"Master. I already took care of the situation. What kind of butler would I be? I found his notes on the infection he decided to spread.  I stopped the experiment before i arrived to save you, why do you think i was a bit late? ..i apologized to Lady Trancy about your unexpected cancelation." He steadies his master and helps him back to bed.  He brought up the covers.  "But... the young lady would not take my apologizes.  She insisted she kept the appointment.  she's outside in the sitting room." Sebastian placed the cup once more in front of Ciel.  "Drink."

He sat up again and pushed the tea away, "just change me into my clothes so I may see Lady Trancy" he sat up in bed and pushed the covers off.

Sebastian smiled and went to grab his clothes.  He changed him and buttoned up his shoes.  "My lord... are you running a fever? Or are you blushing." He placed his hand on his forehead.

Ciel frowned at his butler slapped his hand away, he walks  towards the door with the small tint of blush.

Sebastian followed. He smiled a bit. Throughout everything that happened, his master wasn't breaking.  The soul was ripening into some delicious feast for him one day.  Ciel walked into the sitting room and saw Lady Trancy asleep.  There was a throw over her and an empty tea cup on the table.

"She been waiting for awhile.  I tried to make her comfortable." Sebastian smiles as Ciel kept staring at her sleeping form.  Her dress was deep purple and black shoes were up on the sofa she rested on.  Her hair covered her face.  He wondered where her maid was.

"Where is her servant?" Ciel turned to face Sebastian as he asked his question.

"I believe her words was that she gave her the slip." He smiled at him.  She was sure something special.  "I shall leave you two and prepare lunch.  I trust you will be gentleman while I am gone." He smirks as he leaves.  Ciel was left staring back at Lady Trancy.  Even in her sleep she was beautiful.

He gazed at her as he sat in the chair across from the couched she lied upon.

Minutes passed until lady trancy started to wake.  She stretched her arms and yawned a bit too loudly.  She looked to see ciel watching her.  She blushed very hard.  "I.. excuse me my lord.  I thought I was alone." Her manners kicked in. Her posture improved and she smoothed her curls out.

Ciel was still lost in her beauty, he shook his head and blushed a bit at Lady Trancy, and smiled a bit at her, "Sebastian told me you refused to cancel our lunch together"

" well you think I should of?" She gets up.  "Maybe I was mistaken this met up for something else." She teased at the fact she was leaving.  "I don't know how to get home though. I lost my maid." She smiles.

Ciel stood up quickly, "now my lady...it's not what I meant..."

"So enligthen me lord phantomhive.  What is this?  Why do I feel such... feelings towards you?  It... shouldn't matter now. My brother is sending me off to a convent.  Thank you for hospitality.  I am glad you are well." She smiles and walks pass Ciel.  She had feelings for him.  There has to be a way to make her stay.

He tries to think of something, he quickly grabbed her hand "wait my lady" he couldn't think of anything.

Lady Trancy looked down at her hand.  She looked up at Ciel and blushed.  "My lord. I.... " before she could express anything, Sebastain opened the door.

"Excuse me. Master, lunch is ready in the dining room."

"I'm sorry. I was just leaving and...." she really didn't have a good excuse.

Ciel pulled his hand back and blushed a bit more, "a least stay for lunch"

"I...id love to." She smiled. The knock on the door made Sebastain excuse himself.  He came back when Lady Trancy was walking towards the dining room.

"Claude..." she whispered. She hid a bit behind Ciel.

"I am here for my lady." He extended his hand out to her.  "Hannah was worried." Lady Trancy stepped forward and Claude grabbed her arm roughly.  "My Master is disappointed in your actions. Excuse us." Claude pulled her along.

"Claude, please... you're hurting me." Claude didn't let go. They exited the home as the lady fell.  Claude picked her up and kept dragging her towards their carriage.

"Unhand her! That is no way to treat a lady!!" Ciel glared at Claude.

Sebastain placed his hands on Ciels shoulders. Maybe that's the way they handled things.  Claude didn't listen and kept his mistreatments.  "Mind your own affairs young lord. Wouldn't want to upset your weak lungs." Claude still struggled with the lady until he backhanded her hard.  He placed her in the carriage and smiled at ciel. How did Claude know about his condition?

The boy glared at Trancy's Butler, as he was about to go after them when he felt Sebastian stop him.

'How does that stupid butler know?!'

"My lord. If Master Trancy allows this... we shouldn't interfere." Seb never allowed such treatment to go unnoticed but there was laws that... if trancy did order this.. then there was nothing they could do.  The question now was how he knew about him.  He barely just met the family. 

Alois looked at Ciel who was glaring at the carriage.  Claude cleaned his glasses.  "Did you have to struggle so much." Claude looked at Alois who was laughing too hard.  The look on ciels face was priceless.

"Did you see his face!"  Alois laughed "oh how pathetic... That little brat... He's so fun to play with"  he sighs.

"The game is a bit tiring.  Your pushing your luck your highness." Claude adjusted his glasses.  Claude was such an ass.  But he grew very tired of the same thing over and over.  "Is this the only game you know how to play?"

The blonde glared at his Butler, "oh and I suppose you know of any other amusements?"

"I may have a few webs to spin. But this all your plan. That seems to be dragged on and on. Maybe you wish to prolong your life and not have me devour your soul." Claude pinned Alois to the side of the carriage.  "Maybe ill take my payment right now."

Alois glared his butler, "my goal isn't reached it! You bastard now unhand me!"

Claude returned to his seat.  "Your goal is unreachable.  Maybe I should just leave you. " he adjusted his coat and stared at his master.

"It's closer than you think... I'll have both those twits soon" Alois frowned at Claude "your no fun you know...!"

"I'm not here for your amusement. I am here because our deal. Your idea of fun is disturbing. The highlight of my day was having you struggle." He grinned a bit. He really did enjoy hitting him.  "Your next plan... can we finally rid ourselves of lady trancy?"

He sighs, "yes... If I must. Now when I get back to the manor I want to be changed and a paper and pen ready in my studies... I have a letter to write once again.