~Oh, What A Tangle Web We Weave~

Ciel looked out the window and sigh....the queen was upset but glad the case was solved... The queen new orders though...Sebastian came back with a treat "i'm sure the exam exhausted you. How about a nice treat... Chocolate mouse with graham cake crust..."

Seb takes the exam paper and looks at it "very well my lord. All the questions answered..." He puts the exam away.

Ciel took the exam?...Was he losing his mind or what going on?

He looked at him confused "what? I didn't...even do the exam!"

"master... if its true what you are saying... something is effecting--huh? *seb leans in close as he saw something wrong, he pushes Ciel down on the chair and is on top of him.... "close your eyes...." Seb removes the eye patch.

He blushes and growls "what are you doi--"

"Just shut it!"

"Master don't believe what you are hearing...it may sound like me but I'm not saying it!" The real Sebastian spoke to him, as the fake Sebastian whispered things in Ciels ear.

"believe every word..... I want you...I'm hungry...

"master, do not believe what you are hearing!, listen..."

"I want...you..."

"don't listen...hold still Master!" Seb yelled at Ciel scared trying to push his butler away.

"believe me...im very, very hungry Ciel... I want...you"

"no master, don't..."

"die Ciel..."

Suddenly everything stopped....Sebastian was on top of still ontop of Ciel but his mind and head was clear, "excuse me my lord, for anything you thought you heard and saw...I found this in your ear and eye patch..." a tiny squished spider and webbing was on Sebastian's hand "it was hiding in your eye patch then ran inside your ear when it saw me catch it"

Ciel looked at him and blushed, pushing him off "just get off me...I never want to hear those disgusting words again...don't you ever say what I heard..." He frowns and stands up.

"Yes.. My lord...." He bows.

Fin runs into the study room and has a note in his hands... "master! I'm sorry for interrupting but...some young girl told me to bring you this..." Sebastian raises a brow and takes the note and sees its covered in silky spiderwebs, he makes sure its alright and gives it to Ciel.

The master reads it, an invitation?

Dear Earl Phantomhive,

I would like to invite you to my ball tonight, it is however a masquerade... So please do your best to come in your most perfect dress up...

Earl Trancy~

Ciel looks at it "who is this Trancy? Sebastian...find out about this person will you?" closes the invite and sees the web he remembers the knitted web.

"Well, Not much is known about the head of the Trancy manor. Mostly rumors but his son has been said to arrived from France... could be a welcoming home ball. The spider in your ear and the spider emblem of the Trancy family seal is more of a coincidence...don't you agree, young master...?"

"Yes, I do...I suppose the young girl that came by to give my servant the invitation was the girl we saw yesterday playing with that knitted web...she must be his sister or someone related to him....yes?"