Chapter Thirty Five

"I just can't believe you're mine." Roan says, and intertwines our hands. I'm not an object. But certainly my soul is his. Our souls have been connected since the moment I laid eyes on him. So has David and I's. The intensity of my feelings regarding soulmates is so powerful. I never believed in that term nor have I labeled anyone as my soulmate just yet. But the love that I've conquered and have come in counter with has united my souls with these men. Which is exactly why I cannot choose. How am I supposed to choose between two men who ignite a spark in my heart? How am I supposed to choose my forever with one of them, when I would rather have a temporary with both of them. "Where are we going?" I ask. "Nowhere fancy, somewhere simple. It'll only be the two of us." He smirks. "Is that okay?" "Yes. It's perfect. I wouldn't want to be around anyone else." I say, truthfully. "You look really..." He trails off as his eyes undress me. "Beautiful. You look incredibly beautiful." I love when he calls me hot, but there's a ring to his tone when he tells me I'm beautiful. "You look pretty fine yourself." I wink, and he smirks. After a short, silent but affectionate drive, we arrive at a pretty place. I don't quite know what it is, it's mainly grassland, but when he pulls up further and parks at a small area with champagne and chocolate covered strawberries I become excited. He sees my face light up and puts his hand on my cheek. "You deserve only the best my love." I step out of the car and we walk over to the blanket set down on the grass. "It's a... it's a picnic." He smiles, awkwardly. There's a shy part of him I never thought I'd get to see. "What is all this?" I flirt. "We've never been alone with nothing but nature and conversation, and I wanted to do that for us today." He smiles. He's so cute. But also extremely, extremely hot. I don't understand how he manages both so perfectly. I lay down on the grass and grab a strawberry. The juiciness of the berry and bitter addition of chocolate is perfect. Along with the bubbly fizz of champagne Roan has poured for me. Every thing goes together well. It's odd seeing a Mafia Leader sitting in casual clothes on a blanket covering grass. But I've never considered him a Mafia Leader. Yet, I just did. Pushing that thought aside he asks, "Can I know something?" "Yes. What is it?" "When you picture your future, who do you see with you? There has to be one person you see by your side." He explains. But I don't. "Truthfully, I don't. I don't picture any one. I don't know what the future holds, and I can't imagine it. But I want it to be with you. With David. With both of you." I could see sadness crash upon his face. He crumbles in front of me. "You have no idea what a fucking mess I've been, Claire." He sobs and tried to hide the obvious vulnerability, but he can't. Not from me. I pick my body up from the relaxed position it's resting on my shoulders, and hug him. "Baby, you aren't getting rid of me that fast. I am not choosing. I don't care if I have to pack both of you in my suitcases and drag your asses to Canada, I am not going to be forced into choosing between two men I love and would die for." My words comfort him, I could see his body relax. "Remember the first time we had sex?" I ask, knowing he very well remembers every detail of that moment. Distracting him, I prop myself up and wrap my legs around his seated body, slowly grinding my hips against him. "Remember how I called you sir and you automatically pinned me against the wall." I tease, licking his lips with my all too wet, tongue. "Remember how I fucked you with my mouth?" I perk my lips to his, and he reaches in for a kiss but I push him back. He falls onto the grass and laughs. "I like this bossy you." He smirks. "Well you haven't been very sexual lately. Kind of feeling like maybe you don't want to fuck me anymore." I smile, mocking him. I know he wants to fuck me. He makes that clear even when we're not having sex. He does what I had expected and flips me over, placing my backside on the blanket. "Oh really? So I haven't made it completely clear that since the moment I saw you in that dress I've wanted to rip it off with my teeth?" He groans, nudging his head into my neck and licking my heated skin. "No not at all really. I mean I simply thought you were going to feed me some strawberries, maybe finger me a little and then- He cuts off my ridiculously funny words with a kiss. "I've needed you all day." He rolls up part of my dress and bends down, literally ripping my underwear off with his teeth. He swipes his tongue over me and I'm already dripping. I quickly take his shirt off and am reminded of the hardness of his muscles. He gets out of his pants and reveals himself to me, causing me to moan. We fuck each other. We fuck each other until we can no longer breathe. Until we can no longer take any more lust. Until we've officially succeeded at making each other scream and moan endlessly. He reaches to my spot with his finger and presses down, as I release onto him. My squatting makes him moanS "Fuck. I didn't know you could do that." His eyes light up as my eyes roll back and the squirting continues. It's such a release along with the orgasm and his fingers rotating, after he just fucked me bare. When we're finished, I put my dress back on and realize I have no underwear. Well, I'll be fine, I laugh to myself. "Sorry I couldn't control myself." He grins. "Now that I've explored your body, I want to explore your mind." He says. "Okay. Ask me anything." I offer. "First kiss?" "Sixteen. I was a late bloomer, and it sucked." He smiles "I make up for it." "Honest thoughts- what was your first thought of me?" "Well, I thought you were intimidating. A bit older, but intimidating. I could automatically see where David gets his strikingly handsome features from." I smile. "Old? Don't forget how I just made you cum." He raises his eyebrows. "Okay, you're right. We both know men get better with time." I bite my lip. "Okay, now about you. What is your favorite food?" I ask. Nothing beats Fettuccine Alfredo." He mocks in a fake Italian accent. "How Italiano of you. Maybe you'll have to take me to Italy one day." I joke. "Maybe I will." He says, seriously. "Favorite animal?" I ask. "Pitbulls. There's something about the dog that many people don't understand. People see them as vicious, or even cruel, when all they're trying to do is get love and affection. It all revolves around who raised them, how they were treated. No animal is vicious. It's the people in this world that make them that way." He responds to my question a bit more freely than I had imagined. He sees himself in the ways of a pit bull dog, and I realize the cold side of him wasn't one he was born with. No one is born with a bad side. It's society and pain that causes us to act certain ways. "You, Roan Smith, have turned out to be an amazing man. No matter what conditions have made you do bad things, no matter what you've been raised around, you are incredible." He smiles. "And you Claire Stone, have made me incredible."