Chapter Eigteen

"Good to know." Reggie smiles. His lips are plump, rosy pink colored, seated below his perfectly shaped nose. His eyes are a blue- gray color, with a hint of green. He has a scar on his right eyebrow that cuts it down the middle just on the edge. And his wickedly intense stare sends a chill down my spine. The windows to his soul looking back at me are cold and mysterious. It's an odd feeling, staring and talking to Reggie Richardson. While I'm not romantically attracted to him, I am curious about who he is, and why he means so much to Roan. They must've been through a lot together. "Excuse me for a moment." I smile, walking away and into my room. I need to find out who this guy actually is besides Roan's best friend and David's mentor. I search the name "Reggie Richardson", and a ton of articles develop onto my screen.
Wow. He's popular.
Reggie Richardson: English Mobster, Russian Mafia Boss.
10 Important Facts to know about Reggie Richardson.
Cold hearted gangster; who is Reggie Richardson?
These and six more headlines fill up my computer.
Ten important facts to know about Reggie Richardson. That sounds significant to my curiosity.
1. He's a cold hearted man. He doesn't care who he murders, how he does it, or who he hurts in the process.
2. He keeps his family life personal. No one knows who is mother is, where is father is, or if he's in a relationship.
3. The one man he keeps close to him that we're aware of is Roan Smith.
4. Rumors were that he first murdered someone at eighteen.
5. He is 36 years old.
6. He's never publicly been seen with one woman.
7. In his teenage years, he was a model.
8. He has never shared how he is From England, but is related to the Russian Mob.
9. He killed his brother.
10. No one works beside him. He runs the Russian Mafia, but he doesn't trust a single soul to be his 'Partner In Crime.'
Interesting. Very interesting. Killed his brother, that's surprising, but I could believe it simply based off the insane feeling I got when I met him. The media knows about Reggie and Roan, but no one talks about how they met. Never publicly been seen with one woman? But he's such a flirt. How in the world is that possible? I could believe he was a model. First kill at 18. Hm. It could be the same for David. This whole world is astonishing; but I know one thing, I trust Roan and David. The only reason I do not search up there names, is to prevent myself from being shocked. If they want to tell me something, they will. For now I'm okay with not knowing. As for Reggie, if Roan trusts him as deeply as I suppose, I'll accept him. I adjust my shirt and step out of the room. The tall and broad shouldered figure that makes up Reggie is standing right outside and startles me, appearing only an inch away from my body. "Hi Beautiful." He says, removing a piece of hair from the front of my face and pushing it behind my ear. "Don't call me that." I say, crossing my arms. "I admire your attitude." He smirks. "Thanks." I respond, rolling my eyes. "You can't pretend you don't see it." "See what?" I ask, genuinely curious as to what cocky remark he's about to make. "This." He pushes me against the frame of the door, and puts a hand above me, tightening the space between us. He thrusts a simple movement and I feel something push up against my leg. Oh God. "I-
I really don't have words.
It's as if he's reading my thoughts when he says, "Speechless?"
"No." I sternly remark.
"Don't lie."
He takes his left hand and begins to trace my cheek with one of his fingers.
I crumble under his touch.
He thrusts his hips again, and the feeling of his hardness up against my thigh sends me. He sticks his hand to the middle of my legs and strokes my inner thigh. A relieving sound spills out of my mouth. He makes his way up my skirt and grazes the line of my panties with the tip of his finger. He puts his lips to my ear and whispers, "I could make you come with my voice alone."
My heart is racing and the intensity of his words is driving me wild.
"Tell me Claire, do you see it now? The attraction between us."
I nod and stick my bottom lip between my teeth, biting down hard, so I don't pounce onto this man's body.
"If only." He says, leaving a single kiss on my neck before walking downstairs and vanishing abruptly.
I'm left in a pool of wetness. I press my legs together and head back into my room. I need a minute. Or five. Locking the door behind me, a lightbulb goes off in my head, I could relieve myself by touch to conceal the pressure against my clit right now. I take my skirt off and lie down, putting my head against a pillow and my hand to my sweet spot. Quick flashbacks of Reggies hot breath against my skin, and erection against me, come to my mind. While I try to hush them away, it's just driving my hand to go faster against my clit. His heavy accent and powerful eyes are motivating me, motioning my two fingers up and down. I'm pleasuring myself in a way I didn't know possible. My legs shiver and shake as I come undone and spill onto my fingers. Moaning uncontrollably, I release the tension and take a deep breath before standing up from my bed and putting my skirt back on. I unlock my door and walk downstairs. "Where'd you go?" Roan asks. David looks to me with curiosity. "Just had to take care of something." I smile, looking to Reggie and keeping quiet about the one thing only him and I know about. He looks down at the floor and smirks.
What the fuck have I gotten myself into?
Is this considered cheating? I have to tell Roan and David about this, I'm just nervous of the outcome. I will after dinner. We gather at the table, and I see a lovely food spread filled with Steak, Potatoes, Chicken, Vegetables, and much more. I place a napkin on my lap and put some food on my plate. I love how I'm no longer restricted when it comes to food, nor do I hear my mothers nagging voice telling me I'm to fat to eat that. It feels good to be my own woman, to know what I want. While I have no control over the crazy events that have come with meeting The Smith Men, I do have control over who I am. "Claire, is it?" Reggie asks. He knows it's Claire. "Mhm." I forcefully fake smile. "How did you three meet?" He asks. "At a party." I reply. "Interesting." I give him a dirty look, and not the good kind. "Excuse me for a moment." I say. "Again?" David asks, concerned if I'm okay. "Yes." I go into the other room and Roan follows me there. He comes over and I throw my arms around him, embracing him in a hug. "What's wrong?" He asks. I begin to cry. How could I betray him? Or David? The two men I love the most. "Reggie made, almost made a move on me, and I let it happen." I admit. "That's okay, he hits on everyone." He says, calmly. "No. You don't get it. I allowed it, I liked it." "You enjoyed it?!" I hear David exclaim, appearing behind me. "Yes. I'm sorry, I'm so sorry." Anger builds up on both of there faces as David says, "Red Room, Now."