Chapter Sixteen

When we get home
David greets us and kisses me with his soft lips. "Hi baby." He says, and I embrace his body. "We're going dirt bike riding today, hop in the shower and get ready." He instructs so suddenly. "Mhm." I say, kissing him fully. "Oh it's like that, huh?" "Yes. Yes it is." I grab his hand and lead him to my bedroom. The sound of loud feet hitting the stairs awaken my every sense. We enter my room and he slams the door shut behind him. "Take me." I demand, messily. He picks me up and I wrap my legs around him, undressing myself. He pushes me against the wall and we knock the lamp over. He laughs under my tongue and I feel his hands grip my ass, leaving marks behind. He sets me down on the counter in the bathroom and pulls the faucet on. I nod my head and say the forward words "Fuck Me." He does as I say and we head into the shower. Our lust is messy, nasty, and sweet all at the same time. When you're in love, nothing about the other person disgusts you. Everything is captivating. Every motion. Every exchange romantically. Every touch. I make it so he sits on the edge of the shower and I place my hands on his chest. I place my thighs around him and drop onto his dick. I motion my stomach back and forth, and hold onto his neck. He sticks his tongue out and drags it from my neck to my breasts, I moan and pick up the pace. I passionately kiss him and put his bottom lip between my teeth. He groans and stands up with my body connected to his. He circulates his hips and thrashes into me. I come at the immensity and feel him release into me. He stands me up and holds the shower head on me. Adjusting the water pressure, he places the vibrating sensation on my skin. It hits my nipple and I squeal. "Like that?" He asks, voice deepened. I nod and my head falls back in pleasure. "Just a little lower." He puts it above my area and a desperate sound falls from my lips. "Please David." He looks up at me and puts the shower head to my pussy. He moves the shower head and I start to shake. I grip the faucet and nearly fall down when he trickles his finger onto my clit. "I can't- I'm interrupted by the thrill of his tongue. He's motioning his tongue against my clit, and the shower head up and down my inner thigh. He takes his hands out and spreads my cheeks, sitting my entire body on his face. I must've accidentally turned the water because it turns cold and the orgasms become even better. He wraps his right arm around my butt to make sure I don't fall and I spill onto his tongue, squirting into his mouth. When he finishes tonguing the liquid down, he says "You're a delicacy Claire. What every man wants. What I need." "I love you." I kiss him. We clean ourselves off, and step out, going our separate ways to come back together again once we're ready to leave. Dirt bike riding? Sounds like an adventure I won't mind having fun with, especially partnered with David. I look in my perfectly organized closet and recognize a new placement of clothing. What is this? I take a leather jacket out of a bag and see a note. "For you. You'd look better in it than I ever could.- Roan." Of course. I really love these two men with all of my being. The Romance, dates, gifts, parties, it's all great. But nothing beats the little things, like this note. The sweet kisses, gentle touch, rough sex, kiss marks left on my neck. That's what I appreciate the most. The kind remarks on my outfits, the way my men think about me in the morning. This whole situation is still odd, but I'm so in love with Roan and David Smith. Two completely different, yet somewhat same, Men. Two deserving, hot, loving, genuine, sexy, completely enticing men. I have completely given myself to them, and they have me. I put on the slightly oversized leather jacket, along with a black shirt and jeans, and finish my routine. Stepping into David's room, I see he hasn't noticed my arrival. His hair is messy, wavy and thick. He's half clothed, and I watch in amazement at the site of him getting dressed. His body is the best thing to stare at. I "mhm" cough and he throws his full outfit on, also including a leather jacket like mine. One much more dark looking, in a way; sending a powerful message.
David's POV:
I've fucked many women in my years. Some that have been better or worse than others. Some that have made me want more.
But, never like Claire.
Everything about her interests me. I'll never get enough of her whimper when I touch the area she likes, the way her eyes flutter and roll back when I send that pleasurable chill down her spine. It feels like I've waited a lifetime to feel this; to be so consumed by someone's every word, every touch, every action. She is my forever. And although she came early in my life, I would've waited for her. That naive, shy yet truthfully outspoken, blonde hair and blue eyed beautiful woman earned my heart as soon as I spoke to her.
Claire's POV:
"Why are you staring?" I ask, sticking my tongue out and making a silly face. "I just love you. I'm allowed to stare at such a masterpiece." I roll my eyes at his words and he comes over and hugs me, squeezing my pressed body. "I love you." I give him a blushed smile. As corny as it may sound, I'm grateful that out of all people, he fell in love with me. We've broken all the rules in the contract, simply because love doesn't have rules.
"Why did you decide to take this car?" I ask David when he begins to drive the black G-wagon we've hopped into. "I'm feeling adventurous. I don't need a fancy limo to take my girl to get all dirty with on a dirt bike." "So we're getting dirty today?" He looks to me and licks his lips, winking. Within thirty minutes we pull up to a natured, fresh cut grass smelling area. We're surrounded by few people and I have no service. But I'm not worried, getting private time is good, especially with the chaos that was being kidnapped. David and I greet the head manager of the whole thing and after some words I don't quite understand, David picks out a big red dirt bike. He puts a helmet on me and I feel stupid with it on. "Don't even say it, you look great." He insists. He sits in the front and I get behind him. "You have to hold onto me. Don't let go, okay?"  "Alright, I wont let go I promise." He turns the clutch and hits the gas and we're off. Within seconds the speedometer hits 123mph and it's a thrill. I rest my head on his back and squeeze him tighter. At first I'm scared, but I continue to hold on and lift my head to take in the scenery. It's beautiful, really. We're on a plain road with trees and leaves around, going so fast that I have adrenaline rushing through my veins. "This is Amazing!" I scream to the top of my lungs. "I know!" David yells back. He does some sort of trick and spins us around, going back towards where we came from. "It's so fast!" We're riding for so long and it's so exciting. With anyone else I would feel unsafe, but with David I feel the most protected.
After an hour of thrill,
David takes me back to the house. My pupils are dilated because of how excited I am. We walk in and I scream "Roan!" Happily, wanting to kiss him. When he doesn't respond, David calls out for him "Roan?!" I set my jacket down and walk into the living room. Oh my god. OH MY GOD. Roan- there's so much blood. I rush over to him and yell for David "Call 911!" He's unconscious and he's been shot in both of his shoulders. I take my shirt off and pack one of the bullet wounds, eager to stop the bleeding. But it doesn't help. How long has he been here? Is he going to bleed out? Is he going to die? No, no no no no. He can't die. He won't die. He'll be okay, it'll be okay. The ambulance arrives and they quickly take him in the back. I push past people and sit next to the stretcher he's laying on. I feel helpless. Why? Why him?
David's POV:
I'm worried about him, but this has happened before and I trust Claire to be with him. I know who's doing this is, and I know the message they're trying to send. But why now? And why was Roan defenseless? I search for evidence and find a note under the couch Roan was left on. It reads, "him, or the girl, you decide who dies."