Chapter Nine

"Okay." I smile. His emotionally availability has been so impactful tonight. We go outside, and I start to freeze. It's a brisk and beautiful night. My teeth chatter easily and when Roan notices I'm cold, he takes off his jacket and puts it over my shoulders. It's big on me, but so comfortable. "Now you're cold." I say. "Oh baby, I'm always hot." He winks. "What a snarky comment." I roll my eyes. "You know what happens when you roll your eyes at me." His voice becomes firm. "What are you gonna choke me with a French fry?" I tease. He laughs and we go back into the limo. We pull into the McDonalds parking lot, and the situation is ironic. Fancy clothes, and a limo, being driven through a fast food drive through. I don't mind though, I could finally eat food and not be self conscious about it. I order a burger, fries, and a chocolate milkshake. Roan insists on not ordering anything, but I order a burger for him too. We get the food, and I dive in as we're getting driven home. "Tonight was wonderful." I say. "Yes, yes it was." He says, admiring me. He does that a lot- stare. I dip my fries in my milkshake and a disgusted look falls on his face. "What?!" "That's gross." "No it's not! The sweet and the salty go together." "Righttt" I stuff an ice cream covered fry in his mouth, and as he's chewing, he fakes a grossed out look. "Shut up, you know you love it." "I do." He smirks. "Why didn't your mother let you eat that day, at the restaurant?" He asks. "Because that's how it's always been." I respond. "What do you mean?" "My mother has had a very strict routine for me all my life. I had to eat very little, very healthy, and always workout. But I've always had a bigger figure, full of hips and waist. She wanted me to be perfect, and since I'm not, she hated me for it." "That's horrible Claire. Your body is beautiful, irresistibly perfect, don't doubt that. You could eat whatever you want, as long as you're healthy. You don't deserve to be mentally abused like that." "It's okay. I got used to it after a while. But, sometimes after I'd eat a lot in private, I'd wind up throwing up." I've never told that to anyone, it feels nice to get the burden off my chest. "Do you think you had an eating disorder?" He asks. "Looking back now, yes. But I didn't see it then. However, I did get better. I went to a support group, I started writing, I coped. Now, I'm okay." "I'm proud of you. For being able to get yourself out of a dark path. You're extremely strong." "I'm not strong, I'm just able." I smile. I've finally said out loud that I may have had an eating disorder, and someone actually understands. "But right now, I'm really loving this burger." I say, mouthful. He eats his burger and I stare at his mouth, adoring him. I really am in love. When we're finished, we both pop gum In our mouths, because we know the sex coming up. An hour into the drive, I realize we're not going back to the house. "Where are we going?" I ask. "The beach." He replies. "Why?" "Because I'm guessing you've never gone skinny dipping." "No, I haven't. But ditching this dress right now sounds good." I know the water will be cold, but I don't mind. We arrive at a private beach, and make our way onto it. He rips his shirt off, and I'm automatically in awe. This man is so fine. He jumps into the water and swims like a dolphin, flexing his shoulder muscles. I take myself out of the dress and expose myself completely. He stops his swimming and stands up, looking at me. I walk into the water and shiver. He picks me up and wraps me around his body. "Body heat." He says, keeping his hands steady on my ass. I dip my hair backwards into the water and love how wet I am. Roan Unsuspectedly sticks his erection into me, not all the way, just half and I'm relieved. He circles himself slowly, holding onto me and making me feel all of it. "This." I can't speak. He sticks all of it in me and I put my lips on his, putting his lips between my teeth and pulling. The thrill of having cold water on my clitoris, as his dick hits my g spot, is fascinating. When we so tenderly climax together, I'm ready for him to bring me home. I want him to bring me to the Red Room, as I want to treat him. "Take me home." I say, and he carries me out of the water. We get dressed and walk back to The Smith's house, it's not a far walk, and I'm definitely stiff after what just happened. When we get home, he throws me over his shoulder and takes me into The Red Room. We unclothe as fast as possible, but when he says he wants to please me, I insist I go first. I push him onto the bed, and hover over him, sitting on his boxers, rubbing my ass against him. "Don't. Tease. Me." He says, roughly. I smile. He tries to grab my wrists, but I use all of my strength to push his arms above his head. "Let me do this." I demand. He licks his lips and I begin to kiss his neck. He flinches, and I love it. I kiss his chest slowly and make my way down. When I get to just above his bulge, I pull his boxers off and trace his v-line with my tongue. I put all of him into me, and suck passionately. I'm enjoying this just as much as he is, the moment is undeniably hot. I look up and see his face, watching me, teeth sucking on his bottom lip, eyes rolling in and out. Tendentious to his every need, aware of the intensity of this action, I graze my nails on his abdomen, making my way to his chest, and back down his muscular arm. He goes to touch me, but I force his hand back down.
Roan's POV:
The view of her head rocking up and down, the feeling of her tongue so passionately rolling around on my cock. Her dominance is powerful and her lips are irresistible. I've always imagined fucking her mouth, but never imagined she'd be this good.
Claire's POV:
I make sure to get all of him into my mouth and down my throat, as I move more rapidly and he spills into me. I watch as I see what only I can do to him, making him orgasm to the greatest feel. I love this, watching him surrender to my touch. He picks me up and pins me against the wall. "Fuck that was so good." He says, licking my nipple. He stands me up and gets handcuffs. He makes me follow him to a bar hanging from the ceiling and I wonder what's about to happen. He lifts me up and handcuffs me to the bar. Oh. He gets a whip-like object and slides it down my thigh. Thrashing it between my legs I get an odd sensation. It's pain mixed with pleasure, something I've come to long for. He brushes it over my pussy and I moan. "You tease me, now I tease you." He says, hitting me with it. At first, it hurts, for it being such a sensitive area. But when he moves his fingers there, continuously hitting me on the ass, I moan, adoring the action. I focus my eyes on him, as he goes into a drawer and gets another toy. Two marble like things on a string. "What are you?" I'm cut short when he slightly bends me over and puts them in my butt. What is this? "I control this with my phone. Whenever I want you to feel this..." He goes over to his phone and I wait in patience. Pressing a button, there's a rotating, vibrating sensation bursting upon me. I moan and begin to shake, as he makes the motion go faster. He tilts his head, staring at me in concentration. He stops the movement with his thumb. He runs his fingers over my clit, feeling for the wetness that is obviously there. "So, I will do that all of tonight, just for fun." He unchains me, and we lay down together. I wrap my arm over his body and on his chest and he says "You are incredible. I've never.." he pauses. "I've never had a woman take me into her mouth." WHAT? I'm sorry, but how, out of all sexual things Roan Smith has done, has never had a woman wrap her lips around his cock. "I don't believe you." I say, firmly. "What?" "I don't believe you. You're very experienced, how could no woman ever taken you in her mouth before?" "I've done a lot, but I've never let a woman dominate me the way you just did. I've always been in control." "Well this time, you're not the one in control." I smirk. "Oh really?" He says, causing the beads to make me orgasm, again. I moan and kiss his neck. There's a pleasure and relief in knowing I took something cherish-able from him. I made Roan Smith feel something, he's never sexually felt before. Damn, that feels good to say.